Goodbye Nostalgia

A/N: To my fellow audience...

                        Im sorry

Disappointed, Dio crossed his arms in an upset manner. He then look above him to find Joseph, kakyoin and (Y/N) stands helping them escape on top of the building roof. This greatly intrigued him and brought a evil smile to him.

(Y/N) and Joseph were running away from Dio but stopped when Kakyoin wasn't following them. Instead looking back down at him.

Joseph-"What are you doing, Kakyoin?"

(Y/N)-"Yeah, come on we have to bounce!"

Kakyoin-"I've got it. I know how to find the secret of his Stand.

He took off his sunglasses look back at us with certainty.

Kakyoin's pov

We were swinging from building to building trying to escape the sight of Dio. The blew through our hair. I look down at Hierophant Green, as I reminisce the times where it was no one but him and I.

More specifically, the day my elementary school teacher decided to have a private meeting with my mother on a topic I was all too familiar with. On how I attempt to make no effort into socializing with the other children. How was I too reserved and as my teacher, he was very concerned. And I knew my mother felt the same way.

But not even she could understand how truly different I actually. Each day, it was always the same loop of thoughts running through my head: We all live in cities, and meet all sorts of people. But how often do we make a genuine human connection? All of my classmates have address books filled with their friends names. Each one of them must have a book of fifty, maybe even a hundred.

Mom has dad, dad has mom. I had no one. I always knew I was different from everyone else. I'm sure rock stars and TV celebrities have tens of thousands of friends. But I had no one. I'll never have any friends. No one will ever understand me. No one can see Hierophant Green. How can I relate to someone who can't see the real me. Impossible

I mean...that was what I use to think at least. Until I met Mr. Joestar, Jotaro, Polnareff, Avdol and (Y/N) especially. The first time I encountered her, I could see myself in here. Lost, scared, isolated, and more visible alone...
Just like how my world was before I met these guys.

Although, why does the mere though of Avdol, (Y/N), and Jotaro makes the hairs on my back stand on end? I know. It's because they're the first people who treated me like a friend. But with Jotaro it was more than that. A person I had the fortune to have deeper connection with.

But overall, we all had the same goal of defeating Dio, together. For our own personal reasons. Our journey may've been short-lived, but we grew to be true friends. More than anyone could possibly understand.

Hierophant swing us to the side of the city clock. The breeze blow my hair as I stare out to the city. As I looked at (Y/N) and Mr. Joestar almost catching up behind me. I saw a soft smile on (Y/N)'s face as her eyes twinkled with the cities lights. It always makes my soul dance around in happiness seeing her contagious smile. It's a kind of  smile I never want to stop illuminating or brought a frown upon again. Because if it did, it would only make the world gray and dull.