I miss you

It had been 2 months since I'd seen Robbie. He wasn't at school because he was recording and he didn't have time at weekends because he was out with his band mates. and to top it off he didn't come to my new years eve party, he went to Gary's, his mum and sister arrived and just apologised on his behalf. I didn't know what to do with myself and my friends just tried to cheer me up, but they knew that it wasn't working. I'd recently got close with a small group who have been nice to me, and I know that they're not fake.

We sat at lunch on Friday and I was sat between Ellie and Maisie whilst opposite Emma (also known as Em). They all stopped eating and Ellie said,

"Right Em Taylor, you're miserable and we don't like it, so tonight we will take you into town to do some shopping, a girls pampering sesh!" They all looked at me.

"Oh no don't worry about me girls, you guys can go, I'll ruin it."

"No you won't, we will make sure you enjoy it so we'll meet by the tree outside the gate, get the bus in, do some shopping get a drink and then walk home together. "

"Thanks guys," I smiled at them as we stood up to go to next lesson. They smiled back and at the same time shouted

"Bye Em," across the canteen.

2 and a half hours later it was finally the end of school. We all jumped on the school bus into town, which surprisingly was quite quiet. We visited topshop, where I bought a pale pink baggy cable jumper and some underwear, because we all know that's the best type! Then we went to new look where we all bought a new dress, mine was tight fitting with a high neck line and to the knees along with a new choker. Finally we went into Miss Selfridge where I bought a dark red crop top, a loose fitting navy blue skirt and a flowery play suit. After our shopping we threw ourselves onto the sofa of a little café and sighed.

"See we said it would cheer you up didn't we, a bit of retail therapy," Emma said whilst trying to work put what she wanted.

"I know it did thank you girls, we should do it more often. Now you 3 go get a drink, I'll wait by the bags." They all went up to the counter as I relaxed with the newspaper on the sofa. I flicked through and then one article took my eye. I started reading...

The up and coming boyband Take That are soon to release their first single. With the young boys looking for fame will then get what they want? Not only do they have heart throbs but also very talented young men who will no doubt be a hit with the ladies.

With the article was a picture and Rob was there, smiling away with his new mates. I had to try not to well up as I put down the paper. I stood up and gathered all my bags, before walking over to the girls.

"I'm sorry but Nick wants me home for dinner, but thank you I've had a lovely time." They looked confused but all said goodbye and I had walked out before they had noticed the article I was reading.

I got home and just went to my room, no one was here, again, so I just cried as loud as I could and I continued until I heard the doorbell ring. I dragged myself from my room and opened the latch before opening the door and seeing before me...