I trust you

I had been staring at him for about half an hour, I probably looked a mess.

"Emmeline, why are you staring at me," his eyes were still closed and he sounded very tired.

"I'm  not" I still am. He opened his eyes suddenly.

"You are..." he smirked and laughed before getting up and sitting on my bed with me. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did thanks, so bloodly tired though."

"Well you have woken up at... 8! Thats early isn't it? I didn't get much sleep."

"You miss the day if you wake up any later and whys that?" I looked at him concerned.

"Your bloody snoring," he smiled his cheeky smile and started tickling me. Before I knew it he'd started kissing me again, this time with more passion. This was heaven. I didn't want it to end, but during the kiss I started speaking.

"Fancy breakfast?" He pulled away and smiled.

"Oo yes please, feel like I haven't eaten in years." I took his hand and led him to the kitchen. The house was still empty. We tucked into the left over brownies with a cup of tea and the radio on in the background. "Can I ask you something?"

"Go for it!"

"I hope you don't mind but I was wondering why you were... adopted." There was a pause before I began to speak.

"Well my dad was abusive to my mum and older brother before I was born. He forced my mum to have 2 more children with him, but refused to help raise them. Then my mum suddenly abandoned us, telling my brother that she never wanted to see us again and that we'd end up like our father. So while he was out one night the neighbours came round and took us to put us into care for our safety. They then adopted us and we've moved around the stay away from my mum and dad." As I said this Robbie just stared at me with concern.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise."

"Don't appologise, it's not your fault. You keep that quiet as long as I look after this necklace." He smiled a gentle smile.

"I would never make you do anything you don't want to do! Trust me Em."

"I do Rob.. I do"