The night

It was 5 already and I was dressed casually in my black knee ripped jeans and a baggy but smart cream jumper. I couldn't stop thinking about lunch, how Robbie had bought me a cupcake that his nan had made with a candle on it and talked with me all lunch. He is just gorgeous and genuine, but probably has a girlfriend. The door bell woke me from my day dreaming. I ran to the door, oviously checking how I looked before opening the door.

"Hiya," I said as I looked at him with his beautiful eyes. His hands were behind his back...

"Hello Em... can i come in or am I eating on the doorstep?" He chuckled to himself.

"Oh sorry, come in yes make yourself at home. But take your shoes off, Nick hates dirty carpets."

"Don't worry I wasn't planning on wiping mud across the floor." He took his hands from behind his back. "These are for you." He held out a bunch of lillies and a tub of homemade brownies. "I'm not rich enough to take you to dinner, but my nan makes some mean brownies." We laughed and he gave them to me.

"Thank  you so much Rob," and with that I pecked a kiss on his cheek. He pulled a smug face. "Oh sugar I'm so sorry it's just as a thank you and-"

"It's fine!" He began to kiss me on the lips, hard. This was heaven. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. This was my first time and clearly I was doing alright. The timer for the pizza rang and I pulled away from the kiss.

"Pizzaa ready," i exclaimed. He smiled and followed behind me.

30 minutes later we'd finished eating and we sat on the sofa.

"What do you want to watch then?" I asked him, flicking through the tv guide.

"It's up to you, you're the birthday girl," he moved closer to me so I leant into him. I never realised how nice he smelt. He put his arm around me and held me tight. Where I was leaning on him I could hear his heart. Everything about him was perfect. "You know what, I've never known someone for such little time and been so close to them."

"I've neber been close with anyone, they only let you down."

"Well I won't." He looked at me seriously.

"I'm sure you won't, but I'm glad I met you." I started to relax in his hold as we watched the music channel and ate the still slightly warm brownies. He began to sing gently along with the music.

"You have a beautiful voice by the way," I said as I patted his chest.

"Why thank you. You just are beautiful." I looked at him after he said this and smiled then kissed him on the cheek.

"Lets save the rest until another time yeah?" He chuckled and touched my nose.

"You are a cheeky one Emmeline, you really are." I began to feel sleepy and I fell asleep in his arms, listening to his soothing voice.

The next morning I woke up on my bed, still in last night's clothes. On the floor next to me was Rob asleep. He'd obviously put me to bed and stayed, which means everyone's still out. He looked gorgeous asleep, I couldn't stop looking at him. I think I'm actually falling for someone, for once.