24th november: part 2

this part is not going to be in summers p.o.v (because shes unconscious) it ll be in a overview.

sienna ran over to summer and a tall dark haired man stepped out of the car that just hit summer. 'i am so sorry i'll phone an ambulance.'he said taking out his phone. 'I'm lockie by the way.'he added to which sienna replied 'i know, sorry for ruining your wedding.' 'so you must be sienna then.' sienna smiled and the ambulance pulled up next to her. summer was lifted in to the back but sienna wasn't allowed. 'here come in with me lockie said i would of followed behind anyway i need to know if shes OK so i don't get a guilty conscious.

sienna and lockie entered the room and after a while Kim entered. 'shes had a fatal blow to the head and if got her test results from earlier we wont be able to cure it.'Kim said softly before exiting the room. 'shes gonna die.'sienna said with tears running down her face. lockie lent over and hugged her they then let go of each other and gazed into each others eyes before locking lips. 'ewww, get a room.' summer said sitting up and looking at her broken arm. 'wait you married, I'm so sorry.'sienna said pulling back. 'not anymore the divorce papers came through this morning.'lockie said 'so do you want to go for a drink some time.' lockie said picking up his coat. 'that would be nice.'sienna said before going over to hug summer.

a hand picked up a pen and began writing 'i saw summer in hospital today i over heard that she might die, our little girl might die. I'm gonna tell her we're her parents if you in met me at the folly on Wednesday.'

i know its short i just really wanted to put that ending comment who you think wrote the letter and who to.