Cucumber

A few months past and suspects were going in and out of the police station. sienna had been in so had Darren they currently had Tom in their because they have evidence to show it could be him.

"Mum I trod on a earring."I screamed from upstairs. "We'll come down here we have something we need to tell you."mum called up to me. "You better make it snappy I've got school in half and hour and I'm not even dressed yet."I said as i entered the living room. "Me and lockie have decided it would be nice if we went abroad somewhere hot unlike our usual rain."mum said. "So your not going to school your packing."lockie said completing Sienna's sentence.

I ran upstairs and started shoving everything I could into my one suitcase. I've never been on a boat or plane before I was half nervous half exited. After I finished packing I was fully excited "I'm going to see dad."I called up the stairs. I was going to miss him.

"Hey dad what you up to."I said as I walked into the pub. "Not much sweetie, orange juice?" I nodded and dad passed me a glass filled with a orangey yellow liquid. "So where you going then?"he asked. "I don't know."I said truthfully we sat their for nearly 2 hours just talking, dad would go of and serve customers every now and then. My phone vibrated it was mum she told me I needed to come home and get a early night sleep because we're leaving at 2am.

I didn't know what to write in this chapter sorry If it's rubbish you'll find out who killed Patrick in 2 chapters.