23rd october 2014

This is going to be written as if it's summers diary. Also summer is very posh she's a like what Sienna was like in her first scene Hope you like PLZ comment any improvements.

I stepped of the bus and read the blue sign it said "hollyoaks village". I took the letter out of my bag to check and make sure I was in the right place. I was luckily. I walked over to a shop called price slice and turned to my left and inserted the key I had been given into the lock. It opened and I entered their was a stair case in front of me and I ran up them and nocked on the door that had 1 written on it.

I waited anxiously. "Wait a second let me put something decent on."a voice called from inside. Minutes later the door opened and a 28 year old woman stood their looking at me. I put my hand out for her to shake and said "hi sienna I'm summer." She then gave me a look as if she had no idea who I was. "Your little cousin."I said her face then lit up because she remembered me.

"Come in sweetie."she said ushering me into the house. I stepped in and took my shoes off, hung my coat and bag up and sat on the sofa. "So what side are you then."she said. "Your dads, I'm Lucy's daughter."I said bowing my head. "Are you aloud to be here after the accident "she said and I replied. "My mum thinks I'm at my friends house."I said "but I don't have any friends."I muttered but she heard me and gave me a look of sympathy.

After about half an hour later we had connect and began watching frozen. "Remind me again why you have a children's film when your only child is 14."I said as the film started. "I watch them when I get lonely."she said sitting down next to me. I made her put the subtitles on. I told her it was so that we could sing along to the songs and she believed me. I didn't want to tell her the truth not even my mother knows I'm deaf. I feel ashamed about it.

When the film finished it was 3 o'clock. "Nico should be home soon."sienna said just as she walked through the door. I stood up being polite but she just walked of into her bedroom. "I'm summer."I said entering the teens room it was messy and their was clothes and rubbish everywhere unlike mine. I was been diagnosed with OCD when I was 10 (I'm now 12). "What ever leave me alone, I've got homework to do."she said pushing me out of the room. ",I can help you if you want."I said she then opened the door gave me a maths sheet and said "if you can get all them right in under half an hour I'll give you £10." "Ok then." I said sitting down at the table and taking out me pen.

It took me ten minutes to complete the sheet and I got every question correct so Nico gave me the £10. I looked at the watch on my wrist and said "4 o'clock I better get going, Michael wants me to babysit Owen because he doesn't trust mum with him." "Who what."Sienna said handing me something to eat for the ride. "Michael is my 18 year old brother and Owen is his 3 year old son."I said and she nodded and asked why my mum couldn't look after him. "Oh, she's got and alcohol and drug addiction and a bad boyfriend one as well."i Said before knocking on Nico's door to say goodbye. She gave me a hug that I wasn't expecting. I then walked over to Sienna she hugged me and whispers in my ear "happy birthday for yesterday summer." I looked at her puzzled wondering what she was on about. "Yesterday was the 22nd October ."she said and I lagged at her. "It was Michaels birthday yesterday silly."I said hugging her against. I walked over slipped my shoes on and inserted my arms into my coat sleeves.

I walked out side and it began raining. I had forgotten my umbrella so I got very wet. I waited for the bus for half an hour and then when it came it was crowded. I ended up sitting next to a old woman and she told me how her husband was in London working with the prime minister and her sons girlfriend worked for the queen and before she got off I told her she was a very lucky woman. A man then sat next to me he looked a lot like Bradley my mums current partner she's had about 80 of them this year, 4 weddings and 3 engagements. My stomach turned when I thought about some of them then I thought about Michael and how he said I could go live with him. I wanted to but I needed to protect mum from her self and the men she invites into her home not only for her sake but for mine.