Dont give up

Writers note: in this patrick and maxine never got together and dodger never left but he did go stay in Spain in November so doesn't know anything about summer.

Sienna's pov

I've been in this stupid place for exactly 48 hours now and I can't stop my self from crying. Nico fell asleep standing up yesterday. She's stopped eating and she's not doing her work up to a good standard. She's gone home to get changed now so it's just me and summer.

"Hey summer sweetie please wake up. I know you can't hear me but I just want to know that on the 4th of February 2004 I made the worst decision of my life and It broke my heart listening to you call her mum and me auntie Sienna. Because I love you I have ever since I held you for the first time. And I know you can't hear me but I love you."I said holding her hand. I turned round to see Celine standing their. "Don't give up she knows you love her, but she needs your support and you to stay healthy. So here have this." Celine said handing me some lunch.

I was sitting their staring in to space when I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up to see I had a message from mark.

Mark🌟- I bet you've been missing me.
Me- definitely not but I could use a shoulder to cry on right now 😭.
Mark🌟- sending virtual hug ... Virtual hug sent.
Me- not quite good enough. Not with what's going on every right now 😩
Mark🌟- I thought my twin senses were tingling. I'm just booking ✈️ tickets back home now. Should be home before 2nd feb xx
Me- see you soon then xx