27th november/2nd january

27th november:

"I'm sorry summer I'm so sorry I gave you up I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I'm sorry for anything else you want to blame on me." Sienna said in tears. I walked over and gave her a hug. Everyone was just looking at us not knowing what to do. I pulled away from sienna and said "what about my dad." I looked up to see Darren waving behind Sienna.

2nd January:

I found out who my real parents are 2 months ago and now have a older sister/cousin. awkward! And a younger brother and 2 sort of brothers. I stay at mums with her new boyfriend and Nico at grandad's old house (he moved to London) one week then dads with tom at the boarding house the next. Owen got adopted by a old couple who never had kids. I'm at mums this week...

"Nico can I talk to you about something." I asked as I walked into her room. "Yeah sure anything for my little sis."she said "theirs this boy."I said she then interrupted with "awww." "It's not like that he has a thing for you and he wanted to know if you want to go on a date with him."I said Nico then went bright red "why not, It won't hurt." She said giggling.

Toms PoV

I don't get what he sees in her she's probably just like her mum. "I know what you feel about summer but she's my daughter I can't help that and I can't help who her mother is."Darren said. I just huffed and sat down on the sofa. "I'm staying with Nancy next week."I said then Darren huffed

I've decided to change the name PLZ comment any ideas.