3rd january

It's changing day my least favourite day of the week it's even worse today because I've got a stupid hospital appointment.

"Come on summer your dads at the dog he said he'll meet you their."mum said handing me my backpack. "Ok, love you."I said leaving the house. I walked over to the dog where I met my dad.

"Ah their she is my baby girl."he said "one I am not a baby two you stink of bear."I said "and we've got to be at the hospital in half an hour." "Right then we better be going then."he said "I'm not going anywhere with you until you sober up."I said pulling him out the door.

It's now half two and me and my dad are sitting in the hospital waiting room. Kim came out and called us in. We sat in the room waiting for the words that can change my life. Kim babbled on about a load of rubbish and then she said "I'm happy to say your treatment is working."

We stepped out the hospital room and began walking out when I saw my mum exiting a room I ran up to her "so what are you doing her remember I know when your lying." "I..I..I was just getting some medication."she said breathing heavily. "What for?"I asked which made her freeze "you know what for."she said "I'm sorry mum."i said sympathetically.

We got back to the boarding house and dad told me how Nancy had taken Oscar off of him. I grabbed my coat and marched over to the dog where I met Nancy we had a row which quickly turned into a fight it ended with me being hit and falling down the stairs.