Deep breath

A few days had passed and it was the day of my operation. If everything goes ok I'll be able to go home tomorrow and then it's my birthday the day after.

Mum held my hand as they wheeled me out of my old room but they made her let go at a Pacific point she began crying and dad hugged her which even made me go 'did I just see that'. I was taken in to a new room where they put me to sleep.

I woke up the next day and was greeted by my grandad, mum, sister and dad. "Kim said it the operation was a success, so you can come home tonight."my mum said with tears in her eyes. "It's my birthday tomorrow."I screamed with excitement. "We're gonna have a party at the dog to celebrate."my dad said trying to get involved.

A few hours had passed and I had taken several tests and passed them all with flying colours. I'd been given hearing aids because I couldn't hear well but I didn't care I could hear. Lockie drove me Sienna and nico back home where we was greeted by my grandad.

We had dinner and discussed what was going to happen tomorrow. Before we all went to bed I couldn't sleep I was to excited...

I'd like to dedicate this story to hwl2004 and kirstenjodie for always voting and commenting you guys are fab tigger and olaf