Happy family

I stood their as my grandad was lifted into the back of a private ambulance. I had just told the police all I knew. Mum ran over "what's happened."she said worried. I nodded into the direction of the ambulance. "NOOOOOO."she screamed falling to the floor crying. Lockie ran over and hugged her.

"You won't be able to stay at the flat because it's a crime site."a police woman said. "You can come and stay at my flat."lockie said and mum nodded. I went back to the pub and told dad and Nico. Dad stopped the party and made everyone go home. "Do you mind if I stay with mum this week."I asked dad and he nodded in agreement.

Mum sat in a arm chair in lockie's living room. Lockie kissed her head and told her everything's going to be ok. "It's not because I'm happy he's dead he's brought me nothing but heartbreak and misery and now he's gone I can't remember the last time he told me he loved me."Mum said with mixed emotions in her voice.

"Why don't we just forget about today and leave this murder investigation to the police."I said and mum and Nico nodded i agreement. "Souls we get a takeaway for dinner tonight then."locker said and we all nodded. We was like a happy family for the first time in ages.