Court case

Mum got a call last night saying 'their was a cancellation in the court and my case had been moved forward to tomorrow'. Well now tomorrow is today and today might be my last day of freedom.

I was standing in the kitchen and dad walked out of the spare room. He came over and hugged me then Nico and mum joined in for once i felt like I had a normal family but then like always lockie stepped out of the bedroom and opened his big mouth. "So when's this court case?"

I stood behind a glass panel I could see mum playing with her hair and uncle dodger biting he's nails he came back for me. This made me smile but then the judge rose and said "summer Blake how do you plead." And like we (well more I) planed I said "guilty. Then the judge spoke a load of gibberish before coming up with my sentence.

"Summer Blake I understand your reasons and that's why this sentence is going to be short but probably not sweet. Summer Blake I sentence you to 2 years in a youth offenders unit." He said he's words piercing me. I turns to see mum she was crying and dad... Dad was hugging her (first time ever). I was the escorted into a room where I could see mum but I said I didn't want to.

And that's how I got where I am now in some stupid police cell. I'm the youngest one here all the others are aged 14-16. It's 4pm and dark already. But I'm not scared the only thing that scares me is tonight...

What a cliffhanger to end on but don't worry I'm gonna write a part two over the holidays called summer: the inside story. But you'll have to wait till Tuesday till I publish it anyway I hope you enjoyed reading.