My baby

Sienna's PoV

I entered the dog I had to meet maxine their. "Good afternoon."I said sitting down. "Mum, mum."I thought I heard someone saying it was probably just my imagination. But then I heard it again and I got up off of the table to go find where it was coming from.

I pushed open the door that lead you up stairs. I looked down and saw summer unconscious on the floor. I knelt down on the floor and lifter her head up on to my lap . Then I herd Darren come running in to the pub I herd him ask if he'd seen summer. Jack said she went up stairs an hour ago. Darren pushed the door open.

"What's happened here?"he asked "how am I supposed to know!"I replied.
He bent down and lifted her up. All three of us then exited the pub. Darren carried summer to the hospital and I followed after.

Nico and lockie arrived shortly after we did. The nurses kept coming in and out then Dr savage came in. "Summers suffered a very hard hit to the head its damaged her brain we'll need to do tests when she wakes up but their is always the chance she won't wake up."Dr savage said "oh and while your here we are very happy to say that the treatment worked she's cancer free but she'll have to come back every couple of months for a check up."
I felt the tears streaming down my face.

Lockie took Nico home because she had school the next day and Darren went to get some drinks. So it was just me and summer. I sat their holding her hand. Darren entered the room and sat down on the chair on the opposite side of the bed. Lockie entered a while latter holding a bag. "Nico gave it to me." He said placing it on the table at the end of the bed. He opened it and palled out summers favourite teddy bear then a blanket summer couldn't sleep without. She told me she got teased because of it but she didn't care.

I put the bear in the gap between her arm and hips and then wrapped her arm around it. I then put her blanket so it was going from her right shoulder down to her left hip. "Please wake up your my baby I don't want to have to let you go again."I said with tears running down my face.