Chapter 8

I have to be alert! Look to the left and to the right! Don’t change your focus! And the most important is don’t let your guard down!!!!!

I carefully went out from my room. I surveyed the surrounding but it’s all so normal.

I just sighed.

“Maybe I’m just being over-acting.”, I just said to myself.

I can’t remove in my mind how Gakupo declared a war to me. I hope he’s not too childish to do things which were very unnecessary! But... I can’t still stop myself from being afraid of what he can do.

He’s really getting into my nerves!!!!!

...

...

...

I went to the kitchen and he’s not there.

Phew. Thank goodness. Everything’s okay.

I will just keep my mind calmly and don’t mind him for the rest of the day.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

He’s still not coming down.

It’s almost lunch time but he’s still not here???

What was he doing there for almost half day???!

Tsk.

...

Arrghhh! Feeling so special!!!!

I just went to his room.

“Gakupo-san, are you not going to eat?”, I asked calmly and knocked to his door.

“I’m not feeling well...”, he weakly said.

I got shocked.

“Eh?!!!!! Y-You’re not feeling well???! Why didn’t you say it to me?! Wait! I’ll get a medicine! What are you feeling???!”, I asked while panicking.

“My head really hurts...”, he answered.

Oh! No! I’ll be dead to Lily-san if ever she will know about this! I have to take care of this demon even if I don’t like to!

I went down immediately then get a tablet for headache and got water and went up again.

“I bring your medicine.”, I said.

“Thanks. Come in.”, he just said.

“I’m coming in!”

I immediately opened the door but...

Water suddenly splashed to me from above.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He laughed so hard while sitting on his bed.

I was so wet. Very very wet...

He set up a trap.

“Wow. You look so good with that, Kaito-kun~”, he just said and continued on his laugh.

“You’re not funny!”, I shouted with full of anger and went out.

“Don’t forget to clean your mess, okay?”, he teased.

“Mess your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I shouted.

A very child-like tall man with full of air in his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=================================================================

The next day...

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted.

Yes... I patiently waited for that scream and it was a success.

I just laughed.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY UNIT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, he shouted and knocked hardly to the door of my room.

I just laughed hardly.

“OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, he shouted again and again.

“I’m so sick with the color of my room! I can’t sleep seeing your disgusting favourite color!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I just shouted back and laughed again.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, he shouted.

I painted my whole room even the outside with none other than my favourite color “blue”. His house was painted in color light purple and it’s sickening! I can’t do any harm to him so all I just need is to piss him off!!!!!!

“DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SMALL BLUE-HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, he repeated saying while being irritated.

“Keep shouting, Sir! It’s a music to my ears!!!!!”, I just shouted back to tease him.

We’re quits! Cheers for a very successful plan!