Chapter 9

“What is... this???”, Lily-san just said while being shock with the whole place.

All of the things were broken and a lot of clothes were on the floor.

“And since when you changed the color of your unit, Gakupo?”

“Ask your hired P.A.”, Gakupo said in piss.

“Kaito?”, Lily-san asked to me. “Are you building your own base inside of Gakupo’s condo?”

I just lowered my head.

“Did you do this?”, she asked.

“Waah! No, Lily-san! It’s not my fault! Gakupo started it!”, I said immediately to protect myself.

“Eh?”, she just said.

“You’re the one who started it first!”, Gakupo suddenly shouted to defend himself.

“You’re the one!”, I shouted back.

“YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, he exclaimed.

“NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I exclaimed back.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Lily-san shouted.

...

“I will talk to you, Kaito-kun.”, she said.

“H-hai...”, I just said.

“Go back to your room, Gakupo.”, she said to him.

“Tsk.”, he just said.

=====================================================================

“What happened?”, she asked calmly.

I just lowered my head more.

“Kaito-kun?”

“I’m so sorry... I think I’m not suited in this job...”, I just said.

“Eh? Why?”

“Lily-san, I will die if I live in the same roof with that person!”

“But you can fight him.”

I got shocked.

“I’m not angry with this.”, she said and smiled.

Lily-san...

“If only you know that there are a lot of people who are so mad to him. They did a lot of worst things to him and that’s why he’s not letting anyone to break the wall that he built for many years...”

...

“Even me, his manager... I can’t break it... Aside from being so busy, I don’t know what are the things he likes and dislikes... I need your help, Kaito-kun. Help him too.”, she said and held my hands.

...

I was so ashamed to Lily-san... I didn’t know that she really needs my help... I focused to myself... to my hate to Gakupo...

“You need to understand him but at the same time, teach him the right doings. It’s not easy to be a star, Kaito-kun. You have to be composed while doing your best to stay in the industry and that’s what Gakupo is doing.”

...

It’s really not a joke if you’re a star who can’t do anything aside from smiling in front of the camera.

“I... I’m sorry, Lily-san...”

“It’s fine. I’m counting on you, Kaito-kun.”

Then, afterwards, Lily-san talked to Gakupo upstairs and after a half hour, they went down.

...

...

...

“I’m sorry.”, Gakupo suddenly said and offered a hand shake to me.

I was shocked.

“Shake hands with him, Kaito-kun~”, Lily-san said and smiled happily.

I just gulped.

...

...

...

I accepted his hand.

“I’m sorry too, Gakupo-san...”, I said.

“Very good~”, she said happily.

“It’s my fault I know so I’m really sorry, Kaito.”, he politely said.

“N-No, it’s my fault actually... I should just understand you from the first place.”, I said.

He smiled.

“Let’s forget and get along, Kaito.”, he said and tightened up his hold.

“Ah, y-yes...”, I only just said.

I’m happy that we’re all settled now but something is really wrong.