Chapter 11

I’m so excited to go home...

Just from thinking of him...

I really want to go home now...

...

...

...

I’m thinking weird things again!!!!!!!!!! O_________________O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I just saying????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think... I think I’m going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_________<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

...

...

Must calm down...

I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

...

...

...

If you’re confused, I’m here in a Pastry Shop to buy a cake. Gakupo requested me to buy a birthday cake for his close friend and she’s having a party later. He can’t just go out because he’s a star as we all know and surely, the people will go mad if they will see him.

I really don’t want to imagine a blood-bathing scene like that... >_<”

...

I just sighed.

What did he say for the cake??? Hmm...

“I’m really sorry for giving you the responsibility to buy one but you can just buy a small one.”, he texted to me.

Hmm~ Small one...

I immediately looked to the displayed cakes. There are pink, blue, white, brown, and many more.

Wow. I can’t choose anything.

Then, I texted him, “What’s the flavour she likes, Gakupo-san?”

...

“Mocha I guess.”, he replied.

Mocha then...

I walked to the counter.

“Goodmorning, Sir.”, a lady greeted me.

“Goodmorning. Umm.. I would like to buy a mocha cake.”, I said.

“Please choose on the displayed cakes at the left side, Sir.”, she said and smiled.

“Ah thanks.”

...

I don’t know what to pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I texted Gakupo. “Gakupo-san, what’s the favourite color of your friend?”

...

“Pink I think.”, he replied.

Yeah... What’s the new thing??? =-=” Most of the girls love pink so why it never crossed my mind???...  I just sighed.

“I’ll get the pink one.”, I said to her.

“Please wait, Sir.”, she just said and smiled.

It’s a pink cake with candy flowers on the top. I hope she will like it.

The lady went inside and I waited for her.

...

...