Chapter 21

Good vibes~ Good vibes!!! COME TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sighed.

Uuuggghhh... If I’m going to act like this... it will surely affect my job...

I sighed again.

...

...

...

Actually, I’m here in the convenience store and waiting... for Gakupo... =-=+)

What a great day, isn’t it????... *sighs* =___________=”)

For your information, it’s been five days since he went here and kept on visiting me... Even his hungry beast fans were always here waiting for him to visit. And the owner of this store was so happy that it happened and he thought that Gakupo and I were friends so he extended my contract and with this happening... this store had many customers.

I really don’t know what to do now...

I’m in hell...

SOMEONE, PLEASE SAVE ME!!!! = A =”)/

...

...

...

I just kept on sighing.

So boring... and so irritating...

“Oh~ What’s with that expression?”, a voce suddenly said.

I got shocked upon seeing her.

“Heyya, Kaito-kun~”, Avanna-chan suddenly said and smiled.

“A-Avanna-chan!”, I just said in shock.

“How are you now, Kaito-kun?”, she asked prudently.

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!! THERE’S SOMETHING GOOD THAT HAPPENED TODAY~~~ > u <)/

“I-I’m fine. How about you?”, I said and asked too.

“I’m fine too, Kaito-kun. Actually, I’m just walking in this area and passed by here then, I saw many people surrounding this store and luckily, I saw you.”, she said and chuckled.

“Ah yeah... Actually... they’re waiting for Gakupo... He’s visiting this store recently...”, I just said in low spirit.

“Really? Wow~ Then, it’s fortunate for this store.”, she said happily.

Yeah... I agree... Well... even if I’m so irritated to see him... He actually helped me with my job... So I’m grateful to him too in some points...

“Yes, that’s right, Avanna-chan. Oh! What do you want? My treat?”, I said cheerfully.

“Ah no, it’s fine, Kaito-kun.”, she said and smiled.

“No, it’s fine. How about ice cream?”

“Don’t bother yourself, Kaito-kun~”, she shook her head.

“It’s fine. Please wait.”, I just said and went to get an ice cream.

Well I’m happy that she’s here. Avanna-chan is really nice and friendly. I really like her company than with Gakupo.

“Here~ Enjoy~”, I said and smiled.

“Eh? Kaito-kun?!”

“It’s fine. Take it.”, I said and offered the ice cream to her.

She got it.

“Thank you, Kaito-kun~”, she said and smiled sweetly.

Aww~~ So beautiful... Her boyfriend was so lucky to have her. She’s really an ideal girlfriend.