Chapter 25

"Kaito!", he kept on calling my name.

But I did not look at him.

"Kaito, please!", he said and pulled me.

"EEEENNNOOOOOUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!", I exclaimed in anger and moved my arm away from his hold.

"Let's talk!", he said.

"There's nothing to talk about!!!!! You go to hell alone!!!!!", I shouted and kept on walking.

"Kaito!!!", he called my name but I did not look.

"Why are you doing this?! Are you really happy to treat me like this?!", he shouted.

"SHUT UP!!!!!! You're the one who did everything to ruin my life!", I shouted.

"I waited for you yesterday but you did not come!", he said and grabbed me again.

"WWWHHHAAATTT??!!!!!", I just said in irritation.

"I waited for you! I did not leave that place because I thought that you will come but you did not and now, you're with that bitch!!!!"

"What nonsense are you talking about?!!!!! And don't call Avanna-chan like that!!!!!!!!!!"

He was shocked.

"It's written on the card! I told you to see me yesterday nig...", Gakupo said in shock but suddenly stopped his talking upon realizing something.

"I DON'T GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE JUST INVENTING SOMETHING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T EVER LISTEN TO YOUR WORDS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed and moved away my arm.

"Kaito!!!"

"DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kaito! Let's just talk! Please!"

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY???!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE DONE SO MANY THINGS TO ME!!!!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU SATISFIED ENOUGH?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed.

He was shocked and speechless.

"I WAS HURT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CRAMPLED MY HEART AS YOU JUST CALLED ME ANNOYING AFTER ADMIRING YOU SO MUCH (Kaito's stating his admiration to Gakupo in the Prologue) AND YOU JUST DID THE SAME THING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DECEIVED ME!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE ME LOOK SO STUPID AND GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST DID ALL YOUR BEST TO DESTROY EVERYTHING AND TO CRASH EVEN THE SMALLEST DIGNITY I EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO????? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME????!!!!!!!!!!!", I breakdown and started crying.

He still did not say anything.

"AND NOW YOU EVEN GET THE FIRST PERSON WHO JUST ACCEPTED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FIRST PERSON WHO APPRECIATES EVERY ANGLE I HAVE!!!!!! THE FIRST PERSON WHO NEVER RIDICULE MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN ALMOST IMAGINE MY LIFE WITH HER!!!!!!!!! I CAN ALMOST IMAGINE HOW SHE'LL BE THE GOOD WIFE TO ME AND GOOD MOTHER TO MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!! AND I CAN ALMOST IMAGINE HOW HAPPY AND HOW PEACEFUL MY LIFE WILL HAVE!!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU!!!!!!! YOU JUST TAKE HER AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed more.

...

...

...

"Just... leave me alone... Enough now... Please...", I cried.

...

...

...

"Take them back...", Gakupo suddenly said.