Chapter 4

What to do?... What to do?! WHAT TO DO?!!!!!! "> - <)

 "You see, Kaito-kun...", Lily-san started to speak.

"Uhh.. W-what is it, Lily-san??!", I said in shock.

"You know about the issue...", she said and looked down.

OH GAWD! I will be dead...

"You see... To make you shut...", she said.

O_____O!!!!! Oh no! What is she going to say???!!!!! WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"To make you shut your dirty mouth, say a public apology or else... I'll make someone put a bullet there in your airheaded face."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Kaito-kun?"

...

"Kaito-kun?"

...

"Kaito-kun!", she shouted.

!!!!!!!!!

"S-sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY! OKAY! I'LL DO THAT PUBLIC APOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I shouted in fear and bowed my head.

"Eh?Why are you apologizing? What are you thinking?", she said and chuckled.

EEEEHHHHHH????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Y-you're not mad???!!!!!!", I asked her nervously.

"Mad? Who? Me?", she asked.

I nodded my head eagerly.

We stared to each other.

...

...

...

She started laughing.

O____O!!!!!! S-she's laughing!!!!!

"What are you saying? I'm not mad. I'm thankful actually."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"R-Really?!!!!!!"

"Yes, I'm here to thank you for doing that. That Gakupo needs to be treated rough sometimes!", she said lively.

*jawdrops*

So I was just imagining things???....

"You're liked a Prince and saved the poor Princess from an evil villain Gakupo!", she said while punching my arms gently.

*frozen*

"Eh? Kaito-kun???"

...

...

...

"Kaito-kun???"

I just felt an ocean of tears fell from my eyes...

I thought... I thought everyone hated what I did...

"Ehh?!!!! Why are you crying???", she said in surprise.

"S-sorry! I... I just thought everyone hated me because of that...", I said and sniffed.

"Don't say that! I actually idolized you! I thought there's no one who can dare to do that to him! You made his fans look like losers!", she said and laughed.

Waaahhhh!!!! I never thought Lily-san can understand me!!!!!!

"But... Kaito-kun..."

I stopped.

"W-what is it?", I asked her.

W-why???

"You know... I really admire you for what you did... that's why... I want to ask for your help.", she said.

"Eh??? What is it???"

She smiled gently.

===================================================================

"WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT???!!!!!", Meiko exclaimed.

"She really did say that, Kaito?", Kiyo asked.

"Yes..."

"Wow.", Kiyo just said.

"It's really impossible!", Meiko just said.

"I know... but... it's for my brothers' sake...", I answered.

"So you're telling us that you're willing to become Gakupo's P.A.(Personal Assistant)????!!!!!!", she exclaimed again.

I just looked down.

"Is she crazy?! After what happened, she's asking you to be his slave???!", she added too.

"Huh?! It's different from slave OKAY?!", I objected.

"It's not different! BAKA!", she said.

...

...

...

"Can I hire to become his personal assistant?"

"Eh???!!"

"You know... I really have many things to do and sometimes I can't look at Gakupo. It's really different for me... And since I saw what you done, I believed from the start that you can handle him.", she said.

"B-but..."

"I know you have financial problems, right? This is for your two brothers.. Do you want to make Akaito stop from his study and learn to work in an early age??? How about Nigaito????", she said and pat my shoulder.

...

...

...

"If you are decided, just call my number.", she said and gave me her calling card. "Okay?"

...

...

...

"Don't take the job."

I was shocked and immediately looked at the back.

"Akaito..."

"I don't mind. Just don't force yourself, nii-san.", he said. "Goodnight then."

"Goodnight..."

...

...

...

A minute of silence...

...

...

...

I turned on my phone and started to make a call.

"Hello? Is this Lily-san's number?"

"Yes, who might this be?"

"It's me... Shion Kaito..."

Of course... I can't do that... I can't think of myself first other than the two of you... I made a promise... It's a promise to take care of you and it's my obligation...