Chapter 26 Part 3

I, Kamui Gakupo... One of the well-known Vocaloids... Won the Best Artist of the Year... was SLAPPED BY A CAKE????!!!!!

...

I must be dreaming!!!!!!!!

>______________<+++

This was the first time that a mere average person did this to me!!!!

"Yoh, Gakku!", Yohio suddenly called me.

I looked back to him and saw him smirking.

"How's being slapped by a cake? So sweet, right?", he asked to tease me.

PISSED.

"THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!", I shouted and walked away.

That blue-haired guy!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T FORGIVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================================================================

"Oh? You're back?", Lily said while sitting to one of the chairs inside my room in the studio.

"What are you doing?", still in my irritation tone.

"I'm finding for your Personal Assistant.", she answered.

"Why don't you just stop finding? I can take care of myself!", I just said and sat on the sofa.

She's busy looking to the resumes of the applicants which were on the table.

I just sighed.

What a boring and irritating day!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nope. Nope.", she said again and again.

"I told you, I don't need any P.A. I can take care of myself!", I said too and sat properly.

"Shut up. I'm your manager so I know what's the best for you.", she just said and kept looking to the papers.

"Tsk!", all I said.

She kept on her "nope nope" with the applicants and at last... she finally stopped.

"I can't find any suitable person to look after you...", she said and sighed.

Like I said... =____________="

But...

"Oh! I forgot this one!", she suddenly said and opened a short brown envelope.

I looked to her and she pulled a short bond paper out of it.

??????

"Yes, he's suited!", she suddenly said and smiled.

"Huh? Who?", I just said being curious with the paper she's handling.

"Want to see?", she said and smirked.

What the hell.. =_="

"Not interested.", I just said and sat lazily.

"You sure?", she said and put the paper on the table and from that... 

I... 

I... 

I JUST SAW A PICTURE OF BLUE-HAIRED GUY WITH A BLUE SCARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!!!!!!!!", I suddenly said in shock and irritation.

"Nope.", she just said and smiled.

"No! You're kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GUY IS CRAZY!!!!!! HE'S NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! UNEDUCATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECKLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HAVE A PROPER BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HAV-", I started shouting in panic but even if I'm still not finish with my talk... Lily suddenly pointed her finger to my lips to shut it.