Chapter 2

After a very disappointing birthday I had yesterday...

"Sorry... We're really sorry...", the four just apologized and bowed their heads.

...

...

...

I just sighed.

"Enough already. I forgive you all.", I just said.

"We just want to help you at least...", Meiko said.

"Yeah...", the Kiyo and Haku agreed.

"Sorry, Kaito-nii...", Akaito just said. "It's all my fault. I asked for their cooperation... It's all my plan.", he added.

"Akaito?"

"Like what they said... we just want to help you... We want you to live normally...", Akaito said seriously.

"Why? I'm living normally, didn't I?", I just asked.

"But... nii-sa-

"Okay enough of this. I'm going out. I'll find a job for today.", I cut Akaito from speaking more.

I chose to be like this from the first place... Until I didn't punch his face or something... this hate will never disappear...

========================================================================

"Goodluck, Nii-chan!", Nigaito said to me and kissed my cheek.

Aww~ Only Nigaito can light up my mood~ >w<

I must worked harder. I have to support Akaito's and Nigaito's schooling...

"Nii-san, goodluck.", Akaito said too.

"Thanks.", I just said.

=======================================================================

I went to different places... Different restaurants... Different establishments to apply... But...

...

...

...

Uugghhh... No.. NO LUCK... TT____TT

What should I do????...

What to do???!!!!!!

*worries* *worries*

...

...

...

But in my deep thoughts.. there were so many people at the front of a building...

And that building was... OWNED BY V COMPANY!!!!!

"EEEHHH???? I ALREADY GOT HERE????!!!!!!!!!", I said to myself in shock.

I didn't notice... I was really busy thinking... I just sighed.

"KKKYYYAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!", the girls just screamed so hard.

"Len-kuuuunnn!!!!!!!", they squealed.

I was shocked. SH*T!!!!! Did I just see Len of Kagamine twins???!!!!!!! SH*T!!!!! He went out from a black car in front of the entrance. I hurriedly went near. Then, Rin Kagamine went out too and waved her hands to the people. She's so cute~~~ Then, Luka Megurine... WAAHH!!!! She's so beautiful!!!!! GGAAWWDD!!!

But... in just a second...

"Ouch!", I just said when a girl pushed me away.

Then, all of the girls pushed each other just to make it to the front.

"W-what's happening???!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING???!!!!!!", I just asked in shock while being trapped in a wave of people.

THE CROWD WENT WILD.

"HHUUUHHH???!!!!!", I really had no idea. I just hugged myself to protect myself from harm. I had too many scratches from their nails!!!!! ALL OF THEM LOOKED LIKE HUNGRY HAYENAS WHICH WERE READY TO ATTACK!!!!!! GIRLS WERE SO SCARY AS EVER!!!!!!!!

But when I looked at the front...

...

...

...

Badump

...

"KKKYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAKUPO-KUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", everybody screamed.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

He's wearing a black suit and shades. His long purple hair was tied in pony style.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

He's still the same... Shining effortlessly. Just like a diamond in a mud soil. He's really too different...

...

But suddenly a girl tripped on his feet...

!!!!!

"G-gomen, Gakupo-kun!!!! Gomen!!!!", she just said and tried to stand up. "H-Here. Please take it.", she added and offered him a box.

S I  L E N CE . . .

Maybe it's a chocolate??? Or was it a cake???? I can't tell... but the box was all ruined...

...

But he only just removed his shades and looked at the girl and continued on walking.

The crowd just followed him including the press.

...

...

Just then... an old wound opened up again...

"Tch. You're annoying. Get lost!"

...

I clenched my fists and went near to the girl.

"Are you okay?", I asked her.

"Y-yeah...", she answered in shaky voice and teary eyes.

I helped her to get up.

"Do you want me to give this to him?", I cheerfully asked her.

"Eh? But he refused to take this...", she said in low tone. She's so sad... Very sad... All of her efforts were just for nothing...

"Don't worry! I'll give this to him and this time, he'll take it.", I said to her and smiled.

She was surprised. "T-thank you.", she said and gave me the box.

Then, I followed the crowd.

...

Just how high do you think you are???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

"KAMUI GAKUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed so loud that I panted after doing so.

S I  L E N CE . . .

All people looked to me including him.

...

And in just an urged and a lot of anger... I ran toward him and.. SLAPPED THE CAKE ON HIS FACE.

ALL WERE SHOCKED.

"You forgot, ASSHOLE!!!!!", I said while stressing the word "ASSHOLE" and ran away as fast as I can.