Chapter 26 Part 4

I succeeded.

I did remove him in my life, didn't I?

He's gone, right?

...

...

...

But...

Slowly and weakly... I opened my eyes...

...

What happened?...

...

"...Huh??? You're still here?...", I said weakly to the extent of not opening my mouth widely.

He's still here...

The blue-haired guy I hate so much...

...

But yeah I remembered...

I lost my consciousness as soon as I got back into my room...

I'm so stupid.

 "Is that the proper way of saying thank you to the person who helped you?!", he just said in irritation.

Ah. An eyesore...

 "...I don't need you... Leave...", I said in weak tone.

 "Can I just leave you with your condition???! You can't even move!", he suddenly exclaimed.

...

What the hell.

Who can exclaim a sick person? Tell me! (Author-san: It's just only you, Gakupo... =-=)

He's really weird and nuts. >//.>

Then...

"Drink this now. You have to drink your medicine so that you'll be better.", he said in authoritative voice.

...

Not with your help.

Why don't this guy just leave?...

"Drink this now.", he said again and brought closely the medicine to my lips but...

PISSED.

I just slapped his hand.

 "DID I JUST DO SOMETHING RUDE TO YOU A WHILE AGO?!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL DOING THIS?!", I shouted in anger.

........................

*slaps*

...

...

...

For real?!

H-He slapped me?!

A sick person?

FOR REAL?!

This guy...

I began to grit my teeth and was going to tell something but...

"I hate you! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!", he suddenly shouted.

I was shocked.

"I hate you so much to the point of wanting to punch your face!!!! Or wanting you to kiss my foot just to forgive you! But I'm not that kind of person!!!!!! ", he continued while still shouting.

I can't even say a thing.

"EVEN JUST ONCE, LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE EFFORT OF OTHERS FOR YOU!!!", he added. "AND NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO KIND TO YOU, THEY'RE FOOLING YOU!"