Chapter 29

"What's this?!!!!", Meiko suddenly shouted in shock and with irritation.

All of us looked to her.

"You're the ugliest groom I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!", she said with irritation.

I just smiled a bit.

"This must be your happiest day, right?!", she said and shook me. "Come on! Give us a smile!", she said and pinched my cheek.

"Meiko.", Haku suddenly stopped her. "His cheek will become red and it's not good for the picture!", she said too.

"He's so irritating eh!", Meiko said.

"Enough~ Enough now~", Kiyo suddenly said and went to us.

I smiled a bit.

These three... never failed to support me...

"Nii-san, are you ready?", Akaito asked too upon entering the room with Nigaito.

I just nodded.

...

I should be happy.

I must be happy.

All of the precious people in my life were here to witness my wedding.

Wasn't that far enough to be happy about this wedding?

I walked to the door when...

"Nii-san, let me handle your phone. It'll be trouble to the ceremony if that will ring.", Akaito suddenly said and stretched his hand.

...

"Yes... You're right.", I just said and gave him my phone.

Funny~ This will be an organized wedding...

There's nothing to stop me.

And there's no one...

=======================================================================

...to save me...

"You, Avanna... Are you willing to love Kaito from sickness and in health? For better or for worse?"

"I do, Father.", Avanna-chan answered looking beautifully with her bridal gown. She's the most beautiful bride I've ever seen but...

"How about you, Kaito?", the priest started asking me. "Are you willing to love Avanna and be with her from sickness and in health? For better or for worse?"

(Author-san: SORRY!!!! I DON'T KNOW ANY LINES USED IN A WEDDING AND TOO LAZY TO SEARCH!!!!! KILL MEH NOW!!!!!!! w(> A <)w)

...

...

...

I couldn't answer...

People were looking to each other and whispering about my behaviour.

"Kaito? Are you willing to love Avanna from sickness and in health?", father asked again.

...

...

...

I couldn't give an answer...

"Kaito?", Avanna called me softly.

Why?...

Why do I have to be in this situation to make everything's right?

Why do I have to hurt someone who truly loves me to realize what my heart feels?