Chapter 15

*The news released the missing persons report and the information about y/n in hopes Reid would see it and come back. Y/n and her baby are in critical condition*

Jj: Emily?

Emily: good and bad news.

Jj: what? Do you want me to put you on speaker?

Emily: yes.

Jj: go ahead Emily.

Emily: bad news is the baby died due to the loss of blood y/n suffered and leaking of amniotic fluid. Good news is, Reid's here.

Jj: oh my god. How is he?
My heart sank.

Emily: he's rough. They're checking him in to get looked at. I need to go home and change can someone come stay with y/n?

Jj: me *looks at morgan* and Morgan will.

Emily: okay great.

-

Rossi: see I told you, the kid saw the news. I just hopes he's okay.

Hotch: me and Rossi will stay here. Morgan call Garcia and let her know what's happening.

Reid's POV:

I rushed into the hospital as fast as I could.

Reid: I'm here to see y/f/n y/l/n.

Receptionist: sorry sir who are you?

Reid: I'm her damn boyfriend and father of her child. Take me to my fucking girlfriend! Where is she?!

Receptionist: sir okay but you're going to have to calm down. She's in a medically induced coma right now.

Reid: just take me to her damn it!

I was angry. I was worried. Most importantly I was terrified. I knew I was the first person y/n wanted to see but I was also the last.

The doctors walked me to her room where Emily was sitting beside the bed.

Emily: oh my god. Spencer!
She stands up and hugs me.

Reid: how is she? How is the baby?

Emily: Spencer...sit down.

That's not what I wanted to hear but I complied and did as I was told.

Emily: When y/n woke up and found the note is caused her to go into a panic. She left and rode around looking for you. When she couldn't find you she called me. She was so upset, scared, and stressed out it caused her to bleed and leak amniotic fluid. She lost a lot of both. It caused her to pass out half way upstairs to your apartment. I called an ambulance and when she got her they did an emergency c-section realizing neither her or the baby were stable. She hasn't been awake since she passed out.
*Emily reaches out and holds my hand* the baby was put into the nicu and didn't make it. I'm so sorry Spencer.

My heart sank. How could I have done this.    Y/n is going to hate me. I just collapsed into myself. I couldn't breathe.
Emily wrapped her arms around me in a comforting hug.

Emily: Spencer, I know you took some things last night. I heard you yelling at the receptionist. I'm going to get a doctor to check you out.

I couldn't speak I just nodded my head into her shoulder.

Emily: I'm also going to call the team and let them know you're here.

Reid: please tell them to worry about y/n not me. I want my space to compose myself and get myself together.

Emily: okay. I'm just going to step out here. Spencer, we love you. Please don't ever do this again.

Reid: I'm sorry. I love you guys too Emily.