Chapter 6

*It's the night after you and Spencer celebrated your 8 month anniversary of being together with the team at a bar. You and Spencer are supposed to be decorating for Christmas today*

⚠️Smut/daddy kink⚠️

As you wake up you roll over kiss Spencer's cheek and place your head on his chest. You look over at the clock on his nightstand and see it's 9:30 am, you weren't ready to get up so you just lied there.

Spencer: Goodmorning baby

Y/N: Goodmorning Spenc, how did you sleep?

Spencer: Good, you?

Y/N: Yeah.

Spencer: Last night was fun.

Y/N: Shut up Spencer...

Spencer: Y/N, can I ask you something?

Y/N: of course, what's up?

You begin to feel worried so you sit up. Spencer sits up as well and grabs you by your waist and places you on his lap.

Spencer: I'm not trying to force you into anything but I think we should starting having sex.

Y/N: I- I'm not in the mood Spencer....

Spencer: what if I get you in the mood huh?

*Spencer bucks his hips into you and you let out a slight moan*

Spencer: was that a moan y/n?

Y/N: Fine... it was. You know what? Fuck it!

You smash your lips into Spencer's. He immediately pushes against yours harder. You and Spencer are now in an intensive make out session. You throw off your top with nothing underneath.
Spencer quickly flips you over to where he is now hovering over you. He begins to kiss down your body all the way down to you panty line and looks up for another consent. You nod your head. He slowly begins to pull down your underwear before tossing them behind him.

Spencer: I want to try a few things with you if that is okay...if it isn't you tell me. Seriously, tell me.

Y/N: Got it!

Spencer pulls out a purple vibrator and holds it up waiting for approval. You nod. He turns it on and slides it up and down your slit before holding it on your clit and sticking 2 fingers inside you. You quickly become a moaning whining mess. You can clearly see Spencer is enjoying this very much.
In between him thrusting his fingers deep inside you, you manage to say "I-I'm gonna cum." He makes eye contact with you and quickly turns the vibrator off and pulls his fingers out. You whimper at the loss of his touch.

Y/N: did I do something wrong??

Spencer: not at all. I'm edging you. You need to prove to me that I should let you cum.

Y/N: why shouldn't I?

Before he gave himself time to answer he smashes his hard member inside you causing you to moan very loudly.

Y/N: FUCK! OH MH GOD!

Spencer: sshh y/n, good girls don't yell at daddy.

God Spencer knew you so well. You never told him you had a daddy kink he just knew.

Y/N: I'm sorry.....daddy.

He starts off thrusting slow giving yourself time to adjust to his size as he buries his head in the crook of your neck sucking on it.
Your moaning getting more intense as he begins to start thrusting faster and faster.

You quickly cum all over Spencer cock. He pulls out and tells you to get on your knees. You do as he says and place his cock into your mouth swirling the around the tip with your tongue and starting to deep throat.
Spencer busts into your mouth and you sallow it.

Spencer: "fuck y/n, that was amazing"

Y/N: "yeah it was"

Spencer: "let's go get cleaned up so we can do your Christmas decorating!"

This probably sucked I'm sorry it's taken several days to write.