Chapter 7

*You and Spencer have been together 2 years*

Since you and Spencer's 8 months y'all two had sex pretty often and you had gotten on birth control. You and Spencer would love to have kids one day but felt like now wouldn't be the best timing so you two always tried avoiding it but if it happened you wouldn't be complaining.

Y/N: Spencer?

Spencer: yeah wassup?

Y/N: Um can you come in our room for a second?

*spencer enters yalls room and sits beside you on the bed*

Y/N: it shouldn't mean anything but, I'm late...

Spencer: y/n, we can't. Not right now.

Y/N: I'm on birth control but I'm just saying in advance.

Spencer: wait, did you reschedule your gynecologist appointment to go get a new iud?

Y/N: shit! No I forgot! That was weeks ago!

Spencer: oh crap....

Y/N: it's probably fine, I'll probably get my period later this week.

You and Spencer continue getting ready for work as usual. Before you head out the door you rescheduled your gynecologist appointment. You knew you weren't pregnant. The timing wasn't right and you were on birth control.

As the day goes on you frequently get small cramps as you figure it's probably premenstrual cramps letting you know you'd be getting your period soon.
When you and Spence got off work you didn't say anything to him about the cramps because you didn't see the reason too.

Y'all's night was pretty typical. Nothing out of the ordinary. Y'all stopped by your favorite fast food restaurant, watched a movie, showered and went to bed.

Spencer: y/n,

Y/N: huh?

Spencer: I love you....

Y/N: I love you too. What's wrong babe?

Spencer: I'm worried...what if you're pregnant? We aren't even married. I mean what are we gonna do?

Y/N: Spence, it's gonna be okay. I'm almost positive I'm going to get my period in the morning, and even if I am we will figure it out because we are an amazing team together.

You'd cupped Spencer's cheeks in your hand while talking to him to calm him down. You softly kiss his forehead and place your head on his chest and you drift off to sleep.

I'm sorry this is so short! The next few chapters should make up for it!!!