Chapter 9

*You and the team are working the Colorado case and you are trying to keep your relationship hidden*

Spencer wasn't very happy I lied to Emily and Jj about our relationship but at the same time he's glad I didn't tell them I was pregnant.
It's been 4 days since I found out and I seem to be doing pretty well.

~giving the final profile~

Hotch: The unsub is a white male in his mid 20's. His name is David Jones. He is a school teacher at the local middle school. Let's spilt up and go get him!

After catching the unsub you go back to your hotel to get your bags before loading onto the jet.

Y/N: Hey Emily!

Emily: Yeah?

Y/N: me and Spence are back together!

Emily: Good. That's great!

You decided to tell her that so things wouldn't be awkward on the jet. You were ready to get home and have some alone time with Spencer and talk this over. You hadn't had much time
to talk about it while working of course.

~At home with Spencer~

Y/N: what do you think about having the girls do the gender reveal?

Spencer: Penelope would love that I'm sure.

Y/N: She definitely will. God wait til she finds out i'm pregnant she will flip.

Spencer: when do you want to tell everyone?

Y/N: Um a few weeks before we find out the sex...you?

Spencer: whenever you do. I really do love you y/n!

Y/N: I love you too Spence. Can I tell you something without it hurting your feelings?

Spencer: go ahead.

Y/N: I don't want you to feel like you have to marry me or go above and beyond because of my pregnancy. I want nothing to change.

Spencer: I'd marry you any day, pregnant or not.

You and Spencer cuddle up and talk baby mess before falling asleep in each other's arms.
You two were really deeply in love. You had no regrets about anything between y'all.

Once again I am very sorry this is so short. I promise the next chapter will be longer. I hope this didn't suck too bad! If you have any ideas please comment them!! Also comment if you have any name suggestions!!