Chapter 5

*it's yours and Spencer's 8 month anniversary of being together and you, Spencer, and the rest of the team are going out to celebrate.*

Y/N: Babe, can you bring me a pair of underwear please? I forgot to grab some before I got in the shower.

Spencer: yeah of course baby.

*Spencer hands y/n a pair of red full butt underwear with this bulge in the crotch area*

Y/N: Uh, Spencer what are these....?

Spencer: well you see, when I was out shopping the other day in a very specific store I found these, they are underwear with a remote control vibrator in them. That's what the bulge is.

Y/N: Spencer.... I appreciate the gift but I am not wearing these. Especially not tonight, we are going out with the team....Hotch is going to be there.

Spencer: well it's your lucky day then, Hotch canceled like 10 minutes ago. Jack is sick.

Y/N: Spencer no....

Spencer: cmon y/n! *spencer slides his hand up your thigh* don't you want to have fun when we get back kitten?

Y/N: *you let out a slight moan at the touch of Spencer's hand cupping your pussy* ugh fine I will wear them, but only this once. Also, NEVER to work!

Spencer: good and you will do as I say unless you want to be punished.

Y/N: Spencer, you can't be serious right now.

Spencer: I'm just kidding y/n. Now get dressed we have to leave in an hour.

As you and Spencer arrive to the bar you are quickly met by Emily who has already gotten y'all seats.
When you and Spenc started dating he didn't drink at all but that has changed a little bit because of you. You don't drink all the time but when you do you and the girls get a little white girl wasted. Spenc usually gets a little over tipsy. He likes to be aware of everything or at least most things.

After about an hour you all decide to get something to eat. While y'all were waiting on the food just having conversation with everyone Spencer decided to use his little toy he made you wear. You try your best to hide the moan by coughing but Garcia definitely heard and gave you a quick glance.
At some point during the night Spencer slipped the remote into his back pocket so that when he got back from the bathroom and sat down he was buzzing you. You were trying to hide and suppress the moans but Morgan noticed.

Morgan: hey y/n are you okay?

Y/N: mmm yeah I'm fine.....

Morgan: you sure? Your shaking.

Y/N: *try's to suppress a moan* I'm juuhst cold.

Garcia: omg y/n!

Morgan: what? What is it babygirl?

Garcia: that's what I heard earlier!

Morgan: what is she talking about y/n?

Y/N: *moans fuck quietly* ugh Spencer stand up my god!

Spencer: babe what's wrong? Seriously are you okay?

Y/N: *reaches into Spencer's back pocket* you've been sitting on this ever since you got back from the bathroom!

Spencer: I'm so sorry baby

Spencer pulls you in for a hug and kisses you gently on the forehead.

Morgan: what is that pretty boy?

Spencer: nothing Morgan

Morgan: cmon pretty boy set it down on the table let us see

*Spencer drops the remote on the table*

Emily: oh my god....ha just as I thought this wasn't going to be an interesting night

Morgan: I- didn't think you were into such but you go!

*Spencer slides his hand under your dress rubbing your back as another apology.*

After a couple more hours you and Spencer decided to head home and get some rest as y'all were planning on decorating for Christmas tomorrow. You both say your goodbyes and head to your car.

Spencer: y/n....

Y/N: yeah? *you grab Spencer's free hand and hold it*

Spencer: I'm really sorry and I love you.

Y/N: it's okay baby. I know you didn't mean to do that. *you kiss his hand*

Spencer: I feel really bad so I don't think I'm in the mood to play tonight kitten

Y/N: it's fine babe. Plus I'm too tired and definitely not sober.

You and Spencer had a rule set when the other wasn't sober there would be no playing.

Spencer: how about we go back our apartment get a shower and go to bed?

Y/N: Sounds great baby.

You and Spencer do just that and head to bed hoping neither of you would be too hungover to do Christmas decorating tomorrow. It was y'all's first Christmas together so this meant a lot to you and you wanted it to be memorable. You had Spencer had spent at least 3 months planning this and you could tell it also meant a lot to him.