Chapter 2

*it's been a year since you joined the bau. Your crush on Spencer has grown stronger*

Rossi: that was a tough case guys, how about we go to a bar and have some drinks?

Reid: nah I think imma sit this one out. Y'all have fun though!

Morgan: nope, your coming with us pretty boy.

Rossi: let's go home, get dressed cuz we are having a night out!

As you arrive home you pick out a black party dress and some black heels. You weren't planning on anything  to happen so you did go all sexy with it.

^ picture of your outfit

^ picture of your outfit. ^

As your about to walk out the door you get a text from Emily saying she's on her way to pick you up.

Emily: oh my god y/n! You look incredible! Who are you going to impress?!

Penelope: Yesss who is it?!!!

Y/N: sp- nobody. I just thought I'd get a little dressy ya know?

You almost said Spencer but you corrected yourself quickly hoping Emily and Penelope didn't hear you.

Emily: Whoah Whoah Whoah, who's name did you almost say?

Y/N: nobody. I swear absolutely no one...

Penelope: imma do some digging into your life girl .

After about an hour and a half of being at the bar you Emily, and Penelope were wasted. Emily had made a bet with you to see who can get more numbers by the end of the night. 
You were totally not in your own head and decided to go hit on Spencer.

Y/N: Spencie,  you should come dance with meeee

Spencer: I- uhm

Morgan: yessir go on pretty boy! Someone's tryna get some!!

As you and Spencer are dancing you get closer and put your body on his and place your head on his shoulder. You get a wif of his Cologne and it made you feel safer than you already did with Spencer. After a while you and him go sit back at the bar. As you're sipping on a fruity drink you place your hand on Spencer's leg. He quickly gives you side eye and you move your hand higher rubbing it up and down.

Spencer: y/n what are you doing? You're drunk.
He leans in and whispers that part to you glancing down at your hand.

Y/N: aw cmon Spenc! I just wanna have some fun!

Spencer: well trying to hook up with your co worker when your drunk isn't exactly "fun" y/n. I'm going to take you home.

Y/N: Oh my god Spenc! Nobody said I was trying to hook up with you. You're the one who just suggested it.

Spencer: I'm taking you home now. You are beyond wasted.

Y/N: ugh fine but I don't want to go to my house. Take me somewhere else.

Spencer tells everyone he's taking you home because you are beyond wasted and need to be cut off.