i'm freaking sorry, i really am

y'all i just realized how bad at time management i am... i swear i'm editing and revising the book. i just happen to be writing my other books at the same time.

plus, high school and the two ap's that i'm taking at the moment are too much to handle right now. i know it's already been a few weeks since i last updated (a few months since the last chapter), but uh yeah...

i'm sorry, i seriously am, but i kind of ran out of ideas for the book. if there's anything you guys want to see from kasumi and harper or anything? i might find inspiration to write it and continue forward with the book.

like, i know where i want the book to go, but it seems like it's focusing on mystery and kasumi  and i feel bad for that. i really want to write about the golden trio and harper, but i just... don't know?????

if you guys are totally fine with just about kas then again, i don't know.

comment some suggestions on what to write lmao. please. i want to know what you guys think they might do.

btw i'm literally writing this during my ap history class omg i'm the worst student.

also, come talk to me??? like, i'm lonely?? idk if i should give my instagram — ? lmao yolo

insta: kars_tk (omg my real name, but shh don't tell anyone)

okay, i need to write an thesis on a topic that i wasn't paying attention to.

i swear that i'm editing the book, you might get the rewritten (first) chapter (gods, i suck) in a bit???

stay safe, all of you!

bye~