Chapter Six

The past couple weeks have been pretty normal. Kasumi and Malfoy hadn't really talked to each other ever since their first English assignment, but that didn't bug Kasumi. She was actually quite glad she didn't have to talk to Malfoy and his obnoxious self.

She had become great friends with Max and his group——or as they like to call themselves, Parkourists. Though, she still hangs out with Harper and Hermione.

During one free morning, they were walking around the grounds, talking about their classmates, when Hermione has began complaining about Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, two fellow Gryffindors.

"The two of them just won't shut up!" She said. "I sit next to them in English and they cause so much chaos! My parents would never let me do that if it meant jeopardizing my education."

"I think they're cool," defended Harper, "they just don't really... care... about school..."

"Well they should," Hermione huffed. "They could get expelled if they didn't take care of their grades."

"Maybe they could change later." Harper thought. "For the good."

"Maybe then I'll be their friend."

It was a few days before Halloween and they had just finished with all their classes. There was an event happening on Halloween and they were allowed to leave school to go buy costumes for the event.

The theme was witches and wizards. And Madam Malkin's had robes that resembled witches and wizards, so what better place than to go to Madam Malkin's Clothes For All Occasions?

They were in the shop, searching for robes that fit them. Madam Malkin had robes for the students that were graduating from Hogwarts with the emblem of the school on it. However, something else caught Harper's eyes.

There were only two of them in two colors. They were Lolita dresses and capes for Slytherin and Gryffindor. She looked at the tag and what do you know! They're the right size for her and Kasumi.

"Kasumi!" Harper squealed.

"Hm?"

"Look what I found!"

Kasumi looked at them. "They look pretty."

"It was made for us!" She took them off the rack. "Let's go!"

They paid for it and were walking down Diagon Alley, enjoying the scenery. Hermione had bought her robes and caught up with them.

"Let's get wands!" Harper exclaimed.

"Where are we going to get wands at a place like this?" Kasumi asked.

"I don't know... a toy store?" Hermione answered.

"No, no," Harper shook her head. "There's a man who has a shop all the way near the back of the Alley. He carves things out of wood and he's known for making wands!"

Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Is he now? Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

They rushed to the back of the Alley to find Ollivanders: Carvers of Fine Decor Since 382 B.C.

"Mr. Ollivander! Good day to you!" Harper exclaimed as she walked in with Hermione and Kasumi.

"And good day to you, Miss Dumbledore." a soft voice said. Ollivander walked out from behind the shelves full of carved toys. "What brings you to my humble shop?"

"Well, we know that you make wands... we were wondering if you——"

"Could bring out all of my wands and show you three?"