This Guy Again?

We pulled out of Paradise Lounge in Elliot's car. Well, really, it was a buffed up Jeep. As soon as I saw the vehicle I smiled— It really fit his personality.

It was a two-seater Jeep, perfect for the two of us

It was a two-seater Jeep, perfect for the two of us. I climbed in and we were off.

"So, tell me where you're staying again?"

Elliot gestured to the GPS so that he could take make there.

"Oh, just look up Solace Rental Apartments. It's like two streets from here—

I typed it in myself  since he was driving. The day was beautiful, sunny and 70 degrees. It was nice to have the windows down and music playing.

Soon, we arrived at the apartment complex. Elliot scurried over to my passenger door and opened it for me.

"M'lady!"

"Well, aren't you a gentlemen?" I purred.

He grinned and locked his vehicle.

"Alright, let me find my keys—

Just as I began searching, a familiar voice called my name.

"Ms. (L/N), fancy seeing you here?" said Mr. Brody.

I flashed a glance at Elliot to see what he might be doing. Frowning, it turns out.

"Relax, he's my boss. And kinda weird sometimes— but I'll handle it."  I whispered to him discreetly.

Elliot just huffed and nodded shortly.

"H-Hey Boss." I replied. "Yeah, this is my place for the next few weeks."

Mr. Brody observed the building and seemed to take it all in before advancing towards me. How did he even end up here? I was two hours from home, surely he had better things to do than stalk me.

He was short in stature wearing a checkered plaid shirt and khakis again. 

"Ah, okay. Good to see you out and about on your break." He spoke, now a foot distance away from my face. "What are your plans for the remainder of your vacation?"

I felt Elliot's presence behind me now, which was comforting.

"Oh you know, just enjoying the weather!" I said, scraping for a response. "And going to enjoy time with Elliot, of course."

Elliot extended his hand to greet the man.

"Mr. Brody." he said with an understanding nod.

"Elliot," my boss retorted, hesitantly shaking his hand.

The pair just exchanged a glance at each other before  turning to me. Elliot had a glare in his eye that said Hurry Up Already while my boss continued to talk.

"(Y/N), why don't we go visit that restaurant I was telling you about the other day?"

My mouth slightly opened at the statement, and Elliot cocked his head towards me. The audacity of this guy? Again!?

"I- uh, Mr. Brody," I struggled for words. "I don't necessarily know if that would be appropriate, cause you're my boss and everything.."

He raised a brow towards me and scoffed.

"Okay, (Y/N). We'll have to reschedule whenever you're not with your new friend."

Elliot chuckled before turning on his heel and ushering me into my door.

"In your dreams, pal" Elliot muttered under his breath.