RED MOON-MINA

REQUEST: mrvisual37
GENRE: Scary, romance and action
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Mina

Y/N'S POV I'm currently laying on my bed while doing nothing, when suddenly, one of my friends calls me

Y/N'S POV
I'm currently laying on my bed while doing nothing, when suddenly, one of my friends calls me. It's another of those summer nights, one of those when you can't sleep because of how hot it is.

Me: Yeah?
Hyejun: Y/N, where are you? Didn't we agree to meet at the cinema today?
Me: Oh crap, that's right. Are you already there?
Hyejun: Almost, I called the girls and they are already there (chuckles)
Me: Which girls? (confused)
Hyejun: The ones I invited so we can have even more fun, don't thank me. I know that I'm a genius.
Me: (sighs) Okay, okay, I'll be there soon.
Hyejun: Sure~ (hangs up)

I sit at the edge of my bed while looking meaninglessly to my slippers. I really forgot that I was going to meet Hyejun today. I should rush to shower and run over the cinema.

I rush as fast as possible at shower and get dressed in what I considered a cool outfit. Its night, summer, and there'll be girls, this is the least I can do. I don't want anyone to make fun of me if I act like I don't care about fashion.

Then, I head downstairs trying to be as silent as a human can be. My parents aren't aware about this nocturnal escape, and I honestly wouldn't like to explain them neither.

I grab my keys and a bag with my wallet inside. I lock the door, and before turning around, I shiver suddenly. It is like a weird sensation on my back bones. I turn around around slowly allowing a some kind of red moonlight to hit my face.

-Y/N: What the he-

Suddenly, out of no where, a pair of red eyes appear from shadows. They look fierce and piercing, as if they could see through me.

For a moment, I freeze on my spot not knowing how to react. Is it an event?! Nah, how much would someone had paid to make the moon look red? That's impossible!

And those red eyes... Who do they belong to? The mere thought of guessing what kind of creature owns them, makes me bristle. I gulp and try to start walking away slowly.

I give my back to the eyes which were looking at me carefully. But when I turn around, I bump into a girl with the same intimidating gaze. She makes me walk backwards to the point that I fall on my butt.