LET YOU KNOW- MINA

REQUEST: Dan_Guin
GENRE: Fluff?
CHARACTER: Mina
READER: GP

REQUEST: Dan_GuinGENRE: Fluff?CHARACTER: MinaREADER: GP

Y/N'S POV
-Jiyo: Y/N-ssi, are you ready?
-Y/N: Almost... I'm struggling to tie up my hair... (pouts)
-Jihyo: Mina help her out please, we are about to be late... We'll be waiting outside, okay? (smiles)
-Mina: Y-Yeah... (approaches you)
-Y/N: Oh, Mina eonnie... (smiles)
-Mina: I'll help you since we need to be fast... We are about to be late (chuckles)
-Y/N: Thanks, here you have the hair tire (hands it to her)
-Mina: (tries to catch it but grabs your hand instead) I-I'm sorry Y/N-ssi... (panics and blushes)
-Y/N: I-Its okay, eonnie... (smiles blushed) Let's finish... We need to leave...
-Mina: Y-Yeah... (ties your hair)

Gosh, I need to calm... My heart is racing way too much. Is it even possible for it to go that fast? Mina eonnie is really able to drive me crazy doing the minimum thing... How dangerous...

-Sana: You are finally here... Let's go! (hyper) Y/Nie you look pretty with that hair style! (chuckles)
-Y/N: Thanks eonnie (smiles)

Once we were all with our belts on, the van left towards the studio where we'll be filming idol room. It is always really fun to do the promotions there... I'm excited about what kind of games will we play today...

-Mina: (yawns)
-Y/N: Are you sleepy? (smiles)
-Mina: (nods cutely)
-Y/N: You shouldn't had stayed up playing games... Tonight head to sleep earlier eonnie (chuckles)
-Mina: I'll try... (smiles)
-Y/N: For now, since it takes us twenty minutes to reach our destination. You can lean your head on me if you want to take a quick nap... (smiles)
-Mina: Can I really? (shy)
-Y/N: Yeah, of course (smiles)

Then Mina eonnie leans her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. I can't belive it! I'm really having her sleepinh on my shoulder... I can smell her shampoo... Gosh, it is really sweet...

-Y/N: (smiles softly)
-Jeongyeon: Y/N-ah, close your mouth you are drooling... (jokes)
-Y/N: (embarrassed) I was not eonnie! I'm just trying to take care of Mina eonnie...
-Nayeon: I feel like really offended right now, you are never this caring with me... (pouts)
-Y/N: Eonnie, I love you but you are way too chaotic for me to handle... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Yah!
-Y/N: Shhh... You'll wake her up...
-Jeongyeon: Chaotic, loud, she has it all... (rolls her eyes)
-Nayeon: Jeong, you are sleeping at the couch tonight... (pissed)

This eonnies... They are really something else. And talking about sleeping... I think that I could join Mina as well...

-Time skip until you reach the studio-

-Mina: (shakes you softly) Wake up, Y/N... We are already here... (smiles)
-Y/N: (opens her eyes and find her face close to yours) E-Eonnie?! (panics and gets up soon)
-Mina: (chuckles)
-Y/N: I'm sorry eonnie, you were the one supposed to sleep but I ended up falling asleep... (smiles embarrassed)
-Mina: It's okay (smiles) I was really comfy anyway...
-Y/N: (smiles)

Does this count as if we slept together? Her face was really close to mine... Ooff, I thought I was going to faint... I mean, she's too cute to handle...

-Time skip until you are already filming-

-MC: Well... How is it for Y/N to be the tenth Twice's member?
-Y/N: It is really nice because the eonnies take care of me (smiles)
-MC 2: Who's the eonnie who take better care of you?
-Y/N: Well, since I'm part of the maknae line... I think that you the ones who take more care of me are Mina and Sana eonnie, of course also our leader, Jihyo eonnie (smiles)
-Sana: Y/Nie and Dahyunie are the members I'm in charge of... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: That's why they two are crackheads... (laughs)
-Jihyo: Mina spends a lot of time with Y/N and Chaeyoung too (smiles)
-MC: Oh, you have like each eonnie a member to take care of... (smiles) How about Nayeon-ssi?
-Nayeon: For me it's Tzuyu... (chuckles)
-MC: Then this is the reason of the SaY/N and the MiY/N... (smiles)

(A: Lately the SaY/N appears in my one shots 😂)

-Y/N: That's because we spend a lot of time together... (smiles)
-Nayeon: (smirks) Yeah, let's act as if it is because of that...
-MC 2: We've been receiving questions from Once, and since Y/N is new, they are curious about a lot of things... Should we start with a questions and answers round?
-All: Sure, let's go!
-MC: Y/Nie~ How is it to be part of Twice's maknae line?
-Y/N: It is really nice because I'm the second oldest at the maknae line, so it is always nice... (smiles)
-MC 2: You are from the same year as Dahyun-ssi?
-Dahyun: Yeah, she's from August, so we really get along well... We are like soulmates (chuckles and bump fists with you)
-MC: Okay, of this is a spicy question... If you had to date a member, who would you date?
-Y/N: Uh...

What should I answer to this? Of course I would like to date Mina! But, wouldn't it be too obvious if I said so here? I better choose someone else...

-Y/N: Sana eonnie... (smiles)
-Sana: (winks at you and sends flying hearts)
-Mina: (pissed)
-MC: Why? (laughs)
-Y/N: Hmm... I think Sana eonnie would be the hype cute yet sexy girlfriend... (laughs) I think it would be nice...
-Tzuyu: You don't know what you are saying... (rolls her eyes)

-Time skip until you are back at the dorm-

It's weird... Mina eonnie hasn't has looked at me since we finished filming the show. Not even once... I wonder what's wrong with her... Should I talk to her in order to check if everything is alright?

-Y/N: Eonnie, are you okay?
-Mina: Me? Of course... (serious)
-Y/N: Really? You haven't talked at all lately...
-Mina: Oh, I'm sorry for not being that hyper cute and sexy...
-Y/N: What?! (confused)
-Mina: (sighs and sits at the edge of her bed) What you said before, you like Sana, right?
-Y/N: What?! (laughs) I only look at her as my eonnie, that's all... There's no romance...
-Mina: Really? Then, why did you choose?
-Y/N: Because it would had been too obvious if I chose you... (looks down embarrassed)
-Mina: What do you mean?
-Y/N: If I said what I really was thinking, I would had let you know about my real feelings... And I was not ready to do something like that...
-Mina: Real feelings... Oh! (blushes)
-Y/N:...
-Mina:...
-Y/N: W-Well... I think I should head with Jihyo eonnie, maybe she needs help to prepare our lunch... (smiles nervously)
-Mina: Wait- (pulls your arm) Y/N, we need to talk about this...
-Y/N: I would really like to... But I think that I'll end up fainting because of my embarrassment...
-Mina: But Y/N, I should let you know about my real feelings too... (smiles softly) I like you... I like you a lot. My heart flutters every time I'm around you...
-Y/N: (blushes) Eonnie...
-Mina: (blushed) C-Could we give us a try?
-Y/N: You mean... Actually dating, for real?
-Mina: (nods cutely)
-Y/N: Of course we can! (throw yourself to her arms) I love you~
-Mina: (chuckles and pecks you) I love you too~

-THE END-

(A: I don't know if this is what you expected... It was my first time writing GP reader so I had no idea of how should I do it... Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you all liked it!)