CUTE BUT DEADLY - CHAEYOUNG

REQUEST: anonysomething
GENRE: Yandere
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Chaeyoung

REQUEST: anonysomethingGENRE: YandereREADER: MaleCHARACTER: Chaeyoung

Y/N'S POV

FLASHBACK

It was a normal day, I headed to college and dealed with all the boring classes and assignments. Luckily, my best friend Chaeyoung was with me, and it made everything more entertaining.

-Y/N: The teacher will scold us ( I laughed)
-Chaeyoung: Your notebook is dull if it doesn't have this cute drawings (smiled)
-Y/N: True (smiled) I'm looking forward to today's club session. Which activity will we be doing?
-Chaeyoung: Hmmm, we could try doing portraits of each other.
-Y/N: Interesting, I prefer to draw animals but I'll take the chance to practice (smiled)
-Chaeyoung: You'll do great, I'll help you and teach you.

We finished with our classes that way and then we headed to the art club room. We were just four members but Chae didn't seem to worry about it, she said it's better quality than quantity.

-Y/N: Where's Momo?
-Chaeyoung: Probably sleeping, or eating, I don't (laughed) You know how she is, it's a miracle when she attends the club activities.
-Y/N: Right... And Minari?
-Chaeyoung: She said she needs to study for the upcoming exams. She appears to be quite unsure about it (srughed) Guess it'll be just the two of us (smiled)
-Y/N: Okay (smiled) I'll be bringing the material we'll need for the portraits.
-Chaeyoung: Okay~

Our room had like an annex room that we used as a stock. So I head there and grabbed all the necessary just find some kind of random guy bothering Chae when I returned.

-Y/N: Sorry, how may we help you?
-Guy: Picking up your shit and leaving this room. From now on it'll belong to the Chess club.
-Y/N: Uh... Nope, sorry. This is our club and we are about to start our activities, so please be kind to leave without causing any trouble (smiled)
-Guy: You are just two, plus what the hell are you guys supposed to be doing here? Do you call this art? (broke the sculpture that Chae made)
-Chaeyoung: You ass-
-Y/N: Let me handle this, Chae (smiled and punched the guy) You know, we are good with hands to just to great but also to demolish what's useless. Such us your head, bestie (smiled)
-Guy: Piece of shit! You'll regret what you've done, tch (left with his nose bleeding)

I waited until the guy was gone to complain about how did that punch hurt. My hand was read and it really ached, I should had kept under control.

-Chaeyoung: Are you okay? (really concerned)
-Y/N: My hand hurts, but it's okay he deserved that (sighed) I'll help you to create a new sculpture, okay? (smiled)
-Chaeyoung: You are the best, Y/N! (hugged me) But now let's head to treat your hand, you'll need ice in there or something.

END FLASHBACK

That was probably what made her develop such strong feelings towards me, and also the reason why I'm tied to a bed at the moment.

My body feels weak, my sight is kinda blurry and my head aches like it never did. How can someone as cute and nice as Chaeyoung, be so deadly? Why is she doing this to me? I just can't understand it.

-Chaeyoung: Y/Nie, you woke up? (smiles)
-Y/N: I think so, but I can't clearly see what's going on. Chae, why am I tied to a bed?
-Chaeyoung: So that you don't run away from me, dummy~ (chuckles) I treated the wound where I hit you before, don't worry. Your head ache will disappear soon.
-Y/N: Chae...
-Chaeyoung: Yes, Y/Nie?
-Y/N: Do you hate me or something like that? Have I done anything to bother you?
-Chaeyoung: What? No! Way more the opposite, I... I love you Y/N, like really. I love you more than anything in this world, more than my own family, more than arts, more than myself, you are the most precious thing in this world to me (smiles)
-Y/N: Untie me then... Please. And let me return home.
-Chaeyoung: You are at home now (smiles) We'll live together as it should be done. You know, I was really angry because you skipped the art club last week. I thought you hated me and I had no option but to bring you here like this.
-Y/N: Oh Chae please (I start panicking) I skipped the art club and the classes because the principal kicked me out of school for punching that guy.
-Chaeyoung: Really?! (says happily) You don't hate me then?
-Y/N: Of course not (forces a smile) You are my best friend.
-Chaeyoung: (suddenly serious) That's not the answer I wanted, Y/N.
-Y/N: W-What?

She walks to what seems to be a closet and takes something similar to a whip. I gulp and close my eyes when suddenly I feel the straps of the whip hitting me and I groan in pain.

-Chaeyoung: Y/N... Y/N... Y/N... I only want you to love me back. The best friends thing is not enough anymore. Do you understand what I mean? (cups my face)
-Y/N:...

I am frozen, I can't even answer and suddenly I feel my own tears running down my cheeks. It's so scaring, my best friend is suddenly a monster who can kill me any moment.

-Chaeyoung: I want you to answer! (grabs my neck) Do you understand what I mean, Y/N? No more best friends, okay?!
-Y/N: (nods struggling)
-Chaeyoung: Great (smiles) Great, you see? If you accept my love, I'll be the cutes and most lovely girlfriend ever. It's really easy (chuckles and pecks my cheek) We should... We should start acting as a couple, Y/N.
-Y/N:...

I can't answer at all. The only thing I can do is staring at her hoping and praying for someone to come and rescue me. Anyone, please. I want to see my mom again, my father and my sister. My classmates, the club members. I want to go back to my normal life.

How much has it been since I disappeared? Cause when I passed out due to the hit in my head, I remained sleeping. Has it been hours or days? I need to know, and I need to return.

-Chaeyoung: Y/N~ I want you to talk, like we normally do (smiles) The only difference is that we are going out. Its very simple, please cooperate with me cause I don't want to hurt you (pouts)

How can she say such scaring thing with such a cute face? It just doesn't make sense! For the moment, the best I can do is to play along so that I survive until someone rescues me. It should he easy, right? Just acting like a couple, simple. I can do it, c'mon Y/N.

-Y/N: O-Okay (forces a smile) But couples don't tie each other, you know?
-Chaeyoung: (laughs) Oh Y/N believe me, they do. And for fun purposes (smiles) We might try to have that kind of fun too. It would very interesting, hot, fun, sexy, and pleasurable, don't you think? (smirks)
-Y/N: C-Chae (panics) We are too young for that! Please let's improve at a progressive pace... I don't think I can't handle anything like that right now. Please, I beg you.
-Chaeyoung: Hmm, well since we have all the time in this world now... I guess we don't need to rush anything (smiles) Okay sweetie, I'll wait until you are ready. But you need to spoil me too. How about a passionate kiss?
-Y/N: That would be too rushing too!
-Chaeyoung: How can you be this shy? (cups your face) You are so cute, I can't hold back. Y/N kiss me (puts her lips on mine)

I feel like a poor and pathetic protagonist of one of those animes I used to watch. Crying all the time like a coward, but I have all the right cause my life literally depends on this little psychopath.

-Chaeyoung: (blushed) There goes my first kiss... How embarrassing! Y/N don't look at me you idiot (hides behind her hands)

And we could add the personality issue to her psycho thing too. This is gonna be hard, but I need to survive. Until anyone comes, I'll be her boyfriend.

-THE END-