CAN YOU FEEL IT? - NAYEON

REQUEST: edolieeh
GENRE: Fluff, Angst?
READER: Female
CHARACTER: Nayeon

Y/N'S POVToday I'll be hanging with my best friend, the one and only Im Nayeon

Y/N'S POV
Today I'll be hanging with my best friend, the one and only Im Nayeon. I met her some years ago when I had to design their outfits for one of their comebacks MV.

And while taking their measures an stuff, we just became closer since we bot got along very well. It's been around two or three years since then.

-Y/N: Nayeonie (smiles and waves)
-Nayeon: Y/N! (smiles) Did I make you wait too much?
-Y/N: No, I just arrived, so everything okay. What do you have planned for today?
-Nayeon: Well, since you like puppies that much, how about a cafe with dogs? (smiles) It'll be my treat.
-Y/N: What? No, no, you paid last time. I'll pay (smiles) Let's go.
-Nayeon: (nods)

We walk to the dog cafe and order our usual drinks. It's not the first time that we come here since Nayeon knows that I love puppies. She calls me the second Tzuyu.

-Nayeon: We always end up here, huh? (chuckles)
-Y/N: Right, it's like our place (smiles) If I think about this cafe, I remember you.
-Nayeon: Oh, do you? (smiles and blushes) It's special then.
-Y/N: But we can change from time to time too, you can choose where to go next time (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh, but I'm okay, anything you choose is okay. We always come here cause you love puppies, and since you enjoy it, I enjoy seeing you happy. Does that make sense? (nervous)
-Y/N: Yeah, it does (chuckles) You act like an older sister despite being the same age. Why are you so funny? (smiles)
-Nayeon: I'm not your sister, Y/N (serious)
-Y/N: I know you are not dummy~ (throws a gummy bear at her) It's just the wait you act towards me. Its nice to have someone spoiling you (smirks)
-Nayeon: Hmm... I wonder who will spoil me, then (smirks) Are you going to?
-Y/N: That would be fair, is there something that you want? (smiles)
-Nayeon: So easy? Are you really going to do whatever I want? (excited)
-Y/N: Well, you know I don't have half the money you own... So please, don't choose anything too expensive (jokes)
-Nayeon: Let me think about it carefully (smiles) I don't want to waste this chance.
-Y/N: (giggles) Aigo...
-Nayeon: Should we take a picture?
-Y/N: Is that what you want? (smiles)
-Nayeon: No, no, this is just what we usually do, you actually love pictures too (smiles)
-Y/N: True (gets closer to her) C'mon, send me the pictures later (smiles and puts your face close to hers)
-Nayeon: Y-Y/N... (presses the button)

We take the pictures and while revising them, and laughing at the silly face that we made, Nayeon receives a message from one of the girls.

-Y/N: Who is it? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh, just Momo... She's uh... Asking to bring something for dinner (sighs) She can just go shopping it herself.
-Y/N: C'mon, don't be like that (smiles) Just bring it for her.
-Nayeon: Once you know her, you know that she'll get used to it, and the favour could turn into an obligation (chuckles)
-Y/N: Just do it, Momo is...
-Nayeon: Hmm?
-Y/N: Nothing, nothing (nervous) I just meant that I would do it since she's someone close who I know from very long ago? (laughs nervously) A-Anyway, let's ask for the bill.
-Nayeon: You are weird, you don't know how is it sharing your house with nine girls (smiles) It's fun and chaotic at the same time, you know?
-Y/N: I guess so (smiles)

I pay for the bill and then we start walking to a random park near to my building. We oftenly come here since there isn't that many people and we have that privacy that an idol like her needs.

-Y/N: It's really great to walk here (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, free from all the cameras (chuckles) Perfect place for a confession, I-I mean... If anyone had to confess anything, this would be a great place.
-Y/N: Do you think so? (stretching)
-Nayeon: Yeah, I really do.
-Y/N: Then... Could I... Could I tell you something? (smiles shyly)
-Nayeon: W-What?! (really really nervous)
-Y/N: I've been keeping it secret for some time, but I think that I can already tell you since well... It doesn't make sense to hide it from you.
-Nayeon: Okay, okay, then just tell me... W-What is it about?
-Y/N: Uhm... About my feelings (says while looking down)
-Nayeon: (takes a deep breath) Okay, I'm listening... Whenever you want, Y/N.
-Y/N: (sighs) Nayeonie, I'm love... I've fallen for someone that I can't have. And I'm kinda desperate, I don't know what to do.
-Nayeon: What? Y/N w-who do you love?
-Y/N: It's a celebrity... Uh, a woman... And...
-Nayeon: And... (whispering) Does she belong to Twice?
-Y/N: (gasps) How did you know?!
-Nayeon: T-Thats something that you can just feel (smiles and srughs) And Y/N it's pretty obvious... During that take of measures you just... Well, it was a connection, right?
-Y/N: I guess so, but does she feel the same about me? (looks down) Maybe you could help me with Momo.
-Nayeon: Ah, Momo... Wait, Momo? (confused) What do you mean?

NAYEON'S POV
It can't be possible, Y/N is in love with Momo?! That can't be! They barely talked, and she never gave any signals of her feelings towards her.

-Y/N: Momo has something on her gaze and her childish behaviour, I don't know, I feel really really attracted to her (smiles) Ahh, this is crazy, I know that it is one sided love.
-Nayeon:... I see.
-Y/N: Nayeonie, I was thinking that maybe you could help me to make her notice my feelings? I don't know, my hopes are getting down.
-Nayeon: Y/Nie... I didn't know that you were after her.
-Y/N: I know, I just know how to keep my secrets (chuches) I'm a coward kind of person, you know?
-Nayeon: I am too (sighs) Now it's too late.
-Y/N: Too late? Too late for what?
-Nayeon: For telling you my feelings, about how I love someone and how it's one sided too.
-Y/N: What, really?
-Nayeon: Can you feel it? The person I have feeling for is you Y/N, and my hopes are really getting down as well (sighs)
-Y/N: Nayeon...

(A: Sorry, this one was shorter than usually, but anyway, I still hope you enjoyed it :))