MY GIRLFRIEND- CHAEYOUNG

REQUEST: btsisveryhot
GENRE: Fluff
READER: Female
CHARACTER: Chaeyoung

REQUEST: btsisveryhotGENRE: FluffREADER: FemaleCHARACTER: Chaeyoung

Y/N'S POV
I have a girlfriend. Yeah, she's probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. However, it's not as if I actually had her at all. The reason? Well, she's an idol, part of the nation's girlgroup.

She wonderfully talented and very very round, good at absolutely everything related to art. Rap? She nails it! Singing? She has the sweetest voice! Dancing? God, how can she move that flawlessly?! And what can I say about her drawing skills? Just very unique and special.

No matter what, I always tell her that she was born to be an artist. So I always encourage her when she has dance practices or has to spend the whole day filming anything.

However, lately I've been feeling a little bit down cause I barely get to see her. And not only that, also all those fake rumors that people invented of her dating the boy who ttatoed her.

Exvuse me? I was the one who tattooed her! I am the person who she's actually dating her. Chaeyoung is my girlfriend, and all those rumors are just an invention!

Gosh, how much I would love to shout that out loud. But our relationship must be a secret for multiple reasons... The society is still living in the last century, and the girl x girl relationship is not too well accepted.

Also, if it wasn't already difficult for us to be together, she has those fans. Yeah, I refer to them as "those fans" cause I'm totally sure that not the whole fandom is like them.

They are horrible! How can you claim a person as yours just because you really love her? Hey, Chae is a public figure, but her private life has nothing to do with you!

I can't say that out loud neither, I live like caged in the shadows. Lately I feel like that someone who she visits from time to time in order to relax, or just to find some peace.

Oh, talking about her, she's calling me...

Me: Yeah?
Chaeyoung: Honey~
Me: Chaeyoungie (smiles) Is everything alright?
Chaeyoung: Yeah, totally perfect, just wanted to hear your voice (chuckles)
Me: (smiles like idiot)
Chaeyoung: Y/N...
Me: Hmm?
Chaeyoung: I love you, you know it right?
Me: Of course I do! (giggles)
Chaeyoung: The comeback thing is stressing me out and keeping me really busy. I wished I could see you.
Me: It's okay Chaengie, it'll be just some weeks... It was much worse during tour time (jokes)
Chaeyoung:...
Me: Are you there?
Chaeyoung: Yes, I'm just... (sighs) I'm really sorry that we can't be together, Y/N. You... You deserve much better!
Me: Hey don't say so! When I decided to date you, I perfectly knew where was I dragging into... You love your job, and I'm completely life with you leaving your dream (smiles) Your goals are my goals... So don't worry, I'm really really good.
Chaeyoung: What have I done to deserve you? (doing aegyo)
Me: Don't know (chuckles) Ask those dangerous dimples of yours...
Chaeyoung: (giggles) I really really love you!
Me: And me too, honey... (smiles)
Chaeyoung: Y/N, I-(sighs) Sorry, my manager is here, I have to leave.
Me: It's okay, good luck with whatever you need to do (smiles)
Chaeyoung: Thank you, love you (hangs up)

Ahh... Here we go again, we can't even have a proper conversation through calling. There's always someone bothering or interrupting us. But I need to be understandable and support her as much as possible.

How stress would she go through, if everytime we met, I complained about she's always busy? I can't do that! I must make sure that when we meet, she feels the best. Although it barely happens, I need to conform.

I head to the kitchen in order to start preparing everything for lunch. Nevertheless, I curse the moment I realise that I lack of the ingredients I needed for the specific plate I was going to cook.

-Y/N: (sighs) Guess I'll need go shopping...

I rush to get myself dressed and ready to leave since I don't like eating too late. Not to say, that today I should start working again after the holidays I gave myself from tattooing.

It is the best job for me since I've always loved drawing and all kind of arts. Also, I'm really thankful cause thanks to it, I met my strawberry princess. I own it everything to the tattoo art!

I finally arrive to the market and start buying multiple vegetables and, since I was already there, I bought some fruits and more stuff for the future. I carried all the bags and started heading back to my house.

For my surprise, when I reach home, I spot the lights on. At first, I thought that someone was trying to rob anything valuable that I could have. Which was nothing cause I'm not reach and I don't own luxurious stuff.

Feeling weirdly brave and anxious, I grab my baguette that I just bought and open the door slowly. Then, before I could realise, I feel some arms around my waist hugging me tight.

-Chaeyoung: I've missed you~ (smiles)
-Y/N: C-Chaeyoung? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: What happens? Aren't you happy to see your girlfriend? (pouts)
-Y/N: What?! I'm crazily happy, it's just that I didn't expect you... I thought that some kind do thief entered and... (sighs) Sorry, I just didn't expect you.
-Chaeyoung: It's okay (smiles) I understand it, I barely get free time to visit you... (looks down)
-Y/N: Why are you here? I mean, I thought you had some recording at the studio... (enters the bags with what you bought)
-Chaeyoung: (helps you) I know, but remember when my manager called? (smiles) Apparently today I didn't need to head there since some technicians are coming to check the whole stuff... You know, microphones and so...
-Y/N: I see (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: I was going to call you, but I thought that it would be much better if I just surprised you (chuckles) You didn't sound too cheerful while talking.
-Y/N: I'm sorry, I guess that I'm not having the day... (srughs and smiles) But now I'm much better since you are here (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: You know, I know that you are always pretending that you are okay with the situation... (smiles and caress your cheek) But you don't really need to hide it, I know that it bothers you that we barely get to see each other.
-Y/N: I don't want to be a burden for you, Chaeng... That's why-
-Chaeyoung: (places her fingers on your lips) That's not necessary, love (smiles) You don't need to hide your feelings, and you are never a burden... Actually, I was worried cause I thought I was the only one affected.
-Y/N: What?! No!
-Chaeyoung: I used to think "Is she missing me?" or "Maybe she's meeting someone else" since you seemed to always be in a good mood...
-Y/N: (hugs her) Oh Chaeyoung, I would never cheat on you... I don't want anyone but you (smiles) And of course I miss you! I would love to spend the whole day with you... Just the two of us! Always like that...
-Chaeyoung: Why don't we do it today? (smiles)
-Y/N: I was supposed to open the tattoo shop today, but it doesn't matter... Let's have fun today! (chuckles) Any idea?
-Chaeyoung: How does it sound, art museum, lunch together, and movie in the afternoon? (smiles)
-Y/N: It sounds perfect!
-Chaeyoung: And... About night... (smiles shyly) We could have dinner and...
-Y/N: And? (smiles spicily)
-Chaeyoung: And have dessert in your room (smirks)
-Y/N: That would set the cherry piece at the top (chuckle) Let's do everything!

-THE END-

(A: I'm sorry since I feel like what you actually requested for was the day itself with Chaeyoung. However, I decided to interpret it this way since I found it interesting. I think I got to transmite how difficult is to date an idol and so... But, I still hope you enjoyed it! 🙌)