TEACHING - MINA

REQUEST: Nope, but I wanted to do it because Minari is back~
Genre: Read to find out😉
Reader: Male

REQUEST: Nope, but I wanted to do it because Minari is back~Genre: Read to find out😉Reader: Male

Y/N'S POV
I hate it... Why must I have to be a particular teacher? Just because I need the money for my money, if not, I wouldn't do such ridiculous thing...

Plus, where the hell is my student's house? Why is this taxi taking me that far away? Wait, this is not a trick, right?!

-Y/N: Uhm... Excuse me, are we going on the right way? (giggles)
-Driver: Yeah, don't worry, we are about to arrive... (smiles) Plus, the taxi is already paid... Not only this ride, but also for when you return back home...
-Y/N'm: Really? (surprised) Woah, who paid for it?
-Driver: I can't tell you, but I think that it was Mr. Myoui... Oh, what a head, I just told you...
-Y/N: Oh, so my boss pays for the transport as well... That's great, like seriously (smiles) Ah, now I don't need to worry about the classes... Damn it, I was worried for nothing... (chuckles)

-Time skip until you arrive your destination-

-Driver: We are here (smiles)
-Y/N: Eh? (looks through the window) What's the residence? I can't see any house...
-Driver: House? (laughs)
-Y/N: Huh? Why are you laughing? (confused)
-Driver: We are at the most expensive neighborhood... Here there are no houses, and judging by the directions, that's the mansion where you'll work in (points to a huge mansion)
-Y/N: A mansion?! (almost faints) Okay, thanks for bringing me here... (leaves the car)

Damn it... Am k seriously going to work here from now on? I guess that's why they offered to pay me that much money... They can afford it...

I would say that I envy them, but that's not true... I have everything I need, and in a future thanks to my hard work, I'll be able to win a lot of money too.

-Woman: Who are you?
-Y/N: E-Eh? (surprised) I'm Roge Y/N, I'm supposed to start with the particulars classes today...
-Woman: We don't teach anyone here...
-Y/N: No, I'm the teacher... (smiles awkwardly)
-Woman: Oh... (smirks) This will be interesting then... Follow me...
-Y/N: Excuse me, but... Who are you?
-Woman: I'm the maid, of course, I serve your student (smiles)
-Y/N: Ah, I see...
-Woman: Follow me inside...
-Y/N: Yeah...

I then follow the woman inside the mansion, and she guides me to the first floor... We stop in front of a huge door... I guess that this is my student's room...

-Woman: You can go in, she's supposed to be waiting for you...
-Y/N: Okay, thank you (smiles and bows)
-Woman: Good luck inside, oh and don't call me for whatever you need...
-Y/N: You may mean that I can call you for whatever I need, right?
-Woman: No, I meant what I meant, in too much busy to attend stupid things like a particular teacher... (serious) If you need anything you to and do it by yourself, understood?
-Y/N: But... Is that seriously okay? What will Mr. Myoui say about it?
-Woman: Nothing because he doesn't live here... This is just for your student... (smiles and leaves)

My student lives here alone?! She even has a maid for herself?! What the hell is wrong with this society, how's possible for someone to have that much and for others to don't have anything at all?!

It is something that I'll never understand... But anyway, I came here to do a work, and that's what I'm going to do...

I approach the door and knock at it... I wait for a response but there's none... I knock again, there's no response still... What the hell? Is there someone inside?

I start knocking harder, but still no one opens the door... What the hell?! How am I supposed to do the class if no one's opening?! I'm gonna just go in...

I open the door and get inside the huge room... At first sight, I can't spot anyone, but then, I spot someone sitting on front of a laptop using headphones...

Is she playing games when she knew that I would come?! How can someone be like that?! I must scold her a bit before starting our class...

I approach her, and when she looks at me I realize... I know this girl, this is no other than Myoui Mina, the Super popular girl of my class... She transferred to our school around two weeks ago...

-Y/N: You are my student?! (surprised)
-Mina: And you are my teacher? (smirks)
-Y/N: (sighs) I didn't expect this...
-Mina: I did... I asked my father to hire you... (smiles)
-Y/N: Why would you do such thing?
-Mina: Because I know about your secret... (chuckles)
-Y/N: W-Which secret? (giggles)
-Mina: I know that you are really poor and that you just have a good reputation at school because of your studies... They gave you the right to study there, just because of your high marks, not because you could afford to pay it... Am I wrong? (smiles)
-Y/N: You are not... (avoids eye contact) So, why did you ask your father to hire me? To help me? I didn't know you were this nice... But no thanks, I don't need this at all... I'll just return back to my house (tries to leave)
-Mina: (grabs your arm) Are you sure you are gonna go when I could accidentally split out the truth behind you? (smiles)
-Y/N: What do you want from me? (confused)
-Mina: I want you to be my teacher... (chuckles)
-Y/N: But you already have good marks, why would you want me to teach to? (confused)
-Mina: Because it is not about school that I want you to teach me... (smirks)
-Y/N: Then? I'm not catching you, you know?
-Mina: I want to know about love (smiles)
-Y/N: Huh?! Can't you just google about it?!
-Mina: Do you think that I didn't google about it before? Please, I even have those games where your decisions make your final end in a way or another...
-Y/N: Then, if you have all of those stuff, why do you need me?
-Mina: Because there's always another character... Love is a thing of two persons, and here you are, about to be the other person (chuckles)
-Y/N: Huh?!
-Mina: C'mon, dad will pay you really good just for helping me with this... (smiles)
-Y/N: Why would I need to do?
-Mina: How about... Be my boyfriend for this hour you are here? (smiles)
-Y/N: I'm leaving...
-Mina: Your secret... (smiles)
-Y/N: Just an hour, and we won't do anything weird, understood?!
-Mina: You'll lead the way, so don't worry... We'll go at your own pace (chuckles)
-Y/N: Fine... (sighs)
-Mina: Let the class begin then (smiles)

Damn it... How did I allow this to happen? I didn't want to teach normal classes, but this is even worse... What did I do to deserve such punishment?