SECOND FACE- MINA

REQUEST: yourjungshook
GENRE: Police/Thief
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Mina

(A: Sorry for taking a while to do your request... 👉👈)

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

*Phone buzzing*

Mina: Where are you?
Y/N: I'm finishing some paper work, I think that I'll be late for dineer sweetie...
Mina: What? But I already ordered some pizzas... You promised me a movie night cuddling!
Y/N: I'm sorry, you know how cruel my boss is... I'll make it up to you somehow, okay?
Mina: Ugh, fine...
Y/N: Don't wait for me awake. I love you.
Mina: I love you too, don't pull yourself too much...
Y/N: I won't, don't worry about me, goodnight.
Mina: (really soft) Goodnight (hangs up)

Okay, time to keep on going... The boys are waiting for me to arrive. I turn on the machine and start driving towards the bank where we agreed to meet.

-Time skip until you reach the bank-

Well, here I am... I hope we can finish this soon, Mina is waiting for me. I really promised her that movie night, I feel kinda guilty. But I'm working, I can't do anything about it.

I grab my bag and start changing into my black clothes and the mask. I need to cover myself completely so no one recognizes me... One of my workmates should had hacked the cameras, but who knows... Just in case.

-Z: Yo Y, where were you? We've been waiting for you... You know that we have a limited time for this...
-Y/N: I'm sorry, I had to attend an important call... (sighs) Let's do this as fast as possible. Do you have it?
-Z: Of course (takes a gadget from a back) This was designed by X, we can open the door without activating the alarm...
-Y/N: That's nice, but what are we going to do about the security man inside?
-Z: (smirks) You'll need to make him sleep...
-Y/N: Me alone?
-Z: You have W with you... He'll help you.
-Y/N: He's a rookie...
-Z: (srughs)
-Y/N: Okay, W-
-W: Y-Yes hyung! (gulps nervously)
-Y/N: Hey relax... I know that it is your first time doing this, but you need to be calmed. We are about to knock out a man, do you think that you'll be able to do it? (smiles)
-W: Of course hyung, what's the plan?
-Y/N: Well... Since I'm the one wearing protection, I'll act as lure. So when he's distracted while attacking me, shoot at him with those darts, they are thought to make an elephant sleep, so he'll fell asleep totally.
-W: Okay, I got it... (focused getting the weapon ready)
-Z: Are you ready, then?
-Y/N: Yup, open that door... Here we go.