LIBRARY- Nayeon

REQUEST: I was just bored and I wanted to try a first one shot 😂

Y/N'S POV
The final examns are arriving soon and that means that I'll need to study as much as possible to pass all of them. Weeks ago I broke my phone, and my parents agreed to buy me a new one if I got good marks, so here I am... Going to the library because my house it's a madhouse where it's impossible to concentrate, how do they pretend me to study in this condition?

Anyways, I already arrived to the library, and there she is. It's been a while ago since I started coming to this library, it's just that it's near from my house. But this is a plus, I always get to see a bunny girl, I call her like that because, one I don't know her name, and two she really look like a bunny...

I've never been brave enough to start a conversation with her, I'm the introvert type so I don't usually start talking first... Well, I came here for another reason, I need to focus.

I head to the same table where I always sit, and take my books off from my school bag. I just started reading the page when I feel someone gazing at me.

I look up from my book trying to find who's the one gazing me, but as it seems that no one is looking at me I guess that it was just my imagination...

I lost my concentration, how can I be like this? I need to focus, but I really don't want to study. My friends are enjoying their time while I'm here, this is the worst punishment ever!

I'm about to go back to my math business when I feel that gazing from before again, I look up from my book and this time I catch the responsible!

For my surprise is the girl I mentioned before, the bunny girl. I don't know why is she looking at me so I just return her a confused look.

When I thought that that was everything, I see how she gets up from her sit and grabs all her stuff and heads towards me. What is she doing?

She sits right next to me and with the most precious smile I ever seen she starts talking "sorry, I just noticed that I didn't bring my math book, can you share it, please?" I almost have a heart attack, how can she be this cute? Is she even real?

I look at her trying to be nice and looking for a good answer, but I just get to say "I go to (high school's name)" after so, I can see how she giggles... Wait, did I say something stupid?

She looks at me once she controlled herself. " I know, I go to the same high school. I'm in class B" she says smiling.

She just left me dumbfounded, how didn't I know that she goes to the same high school? "Oh, I didn't know you went there as well... I'm sorry. Anyways, of course, I'll share it" I say trying to act cool for once in my life.

She just responds to me with a simple "thank you" and just then returns back to her studying session. I try to do the same thing as her but I have more than one problem, one I'm really nervous because she's right next to me, two because I'm really bad at maths, and three because she'll notice how idiot I am.

I can't but to unconsciously say "this sucks" out loud, and it seems that it makes her look up at me. I confused say "what? Do I have something at my face?" and then she just moves her head indicating that I have nothing... "it's just that you said this sucks, and well, as you are sharing your book... Why don't I help you?" she says being friendly.

"W-Well, it's not that I need it... But as you are offering. I'll accept" I say acting as if I were like the cool last year seniors. "Are you usually like this?" asks the bunny girl.

What does she mean by "always like this"? Was I acting weird again? "it depends, do you think it's cool or not?" how could I asked so?! I'm a total idiot!

She chuckles before answering back " I knew you weren't like that, I've been looking at you for some days." Again I'm confused, "some days"? "What do you mean by some days?" I ask with a confused look plastered on my face.

"Oh it's just that as I often see you here, I thought your personality would be similar to mine..." says. " I also thought that it was awesome seeing you here this often... But I really didn't dare to start a conversation with you" I say recognizing how pathetic I am.

"You could had just said, hello, I mean, I already know you Y/N" answers with a smile. "You know me?" she then laughs a bit before saying " How wouldn't I know about the only hottie in our course?" wait! Did she just say "hottie" referring to me? Woah, I didn't expect so! " Woah, that was so straight forward!" she chuckles once again and then looks back at the book.

Now I feel terrible for not knowing that she even goes to the same high school as me. I mean, I just noticed her in this library?

"You know, I noticed you as well here... How is it that I didn't at high school?" she then tilts her head up and with a shy voice tells me "it's because at high school I use my glasses, I'm not brave enough to wear my contact lens there... What would the rest say?" It really surprises me, a perfect girl like her is afraid of what the other ones think? That's impossible! She could be the school's bee if she wanted, she's really pretty, and what is better, she's really smart and with a really good personality. She definitely shouldn't be afraid...

"I think you shouldn't be afraid, you are awesome!" I can see how she blushes a bit and that makes her look even cuter... My heart, it's crazy right now... "If you say so... I'll try wearing them at school as well" she smiles and then starts explaining maths to me.

We spend the whole afternoon studying and when I look at my watch, I realize that it's already time for me to go back home. Today is been a great day since I understood the math's problems, and I got to talk with the bunny girl. Wait- I'm still not knowing her name!

She's about to leave the library when I stop her. "Wait, I didn't get your name yet". She looks at me with a confused face that later on gets softer. "Im Nayeon, just call me Nayeon" she smiles and after so she hands me a paper with a number, I guess her phone's one. "If you want to call me and ask for help with maths, it'll always be a pleasure Y/N" I smile to hear but then something clicks at my head, I don't have a phone right now. "How if I look for you tomorrow? I don't have a phone right now..." "Sure! I'll be waiting for you" "And I'll wait to see you with your contact lens"

She then waves at me as she takes a different path from mine, and I wave back as I'm on my own way. I can't belive it! The girl I always wanted to talk with, not only talked to me, it results that she assists to my high school! This can just get better from now on!

(A: Well, this is the first one shot I ever wrote so I'm sorry if it's weird or bad, I'll try improving my skills! I just can thank you for reading... So yeah, thanks. I'll see ya around guys!)