intro.

this story will have topics like:
angst
suicide
anxiety
past life scenarios
character deaths
Mostly cliché 😟

// "you scared me, you dummy!" a young boy gasped, glaring at his younger friend who smiled brightly. "hyungie, can we go and explore?" the younger asked, his eyes sparkled as he waited for an answer.

"I told you already, we can't hang out on Thursdays. do you know what day it is?" the older asked, his friend pouted, "thursday...but just this once! please". "don't give me those puppy eyes!" the older groaned, after a while he sighed. "fine. just this once."

the younger cheered, immediately pulling his friend out of window. "hey! you know my house has a door for a reason!" the older winced, "sorry" the younger giggled. they ran towards the empty field, "be careful with the flowers, you know some of them have thorns." the older softly said as he watched his friend look for flowers.

the younger just nodded before approaching the older with a flower in his hand. "do you like it?" the younger asked, the other smiled fondly. "yes, it's pretty" the older smiled. "..just like you" the younger hummed. "w...what?" the older laughed as his cheeks reddened.

"I said that it's pretty just like y-", "alright! th..thank you, minjunie" the older smiled. "I'm just saying the truth, joowon hyungie." the younger whispered, putting the pretty flower on the older's head. / january 30th, 1999 //

important ps. remember this is all fake, a fictional story. so don't think any of the txt members actually did any of this.

if you can't figure out who minjun and joowon are supposed to be you'll probably guess it like in the next chapter.

English is not my first language so if there's any mistakes it's probably because I was typing too fast and made typos or I just made a mistake because of my poor english.

there might be slow updates.