𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 [𝗻]

Our memories are fading

I can see the sounds slowly echo away. 

I can see the colors slowly losing their vibrancy. 

It hurts. 

The promises we broke. 

So many of them, like stabs in the chest, because of how easy they were to forget. 

We both fucked up. We both hurt each other.

You promised to stay. Promised to remain with me until we could meet, hug each other as a thank you. 

But you left. Just as quickly as you walked into my life, you were gone. 

promised that if at any moment you pushed me away, I wouldn't let you. That no matter what, I would be strong and be there for you. 

But I didn't. I just let you go. I didn't fight, and I didn't argue. 

As much as I would love to know, I'm not sure how much my absence has been hurting you. 

I want to know if you look into the mirror and sob, ask yourself where you went wrong to lose someone so special. Oh, because I sure do. 

To this moment, I beat myself up for my endless mistakes, what I could have said to fix them. I didn't want to lose you. I wish you had just listened. 

That instead of blindly believing someone else, you would have just asked me. We could have fixed it, but you decided to walk out of my life. Leave a wound, bleeding and torn up. 

We broke so many promises, huh? 

It's too late now.

But...

You meant the world to me. 

The stars, the sun, the moon.

Oh, I miss you. So much.