𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 [𝘀]

I looked to the side, locating my open window that drew the chilly autumn air inside

I looked to the side, locating my open window that drew the chilly autumn air inside. The stars were shining brighter than ever, casting a glow on the beautiful person beside me. The one that I fell in love with years ago, the one who I have the chance to love every day of my life.

His smooth skin glistens under the moonlight, his long eyelashes casting a shadow on his face, his pump lips decorating his face, his perfect nose. There was not a flaw on him, as much as he begged to oppose. He was the image of someone who God took his time to build, endless time to sculpt someone as perfect as the world itself. Though eyes closed, the image of them was drawn on my heart and mind. The galaxies within them never failing to take my breath away.

Wooyoung and I had been together for five years, and those had been the best I've ever had the chance of living. During times of eternal sadness, we found each other and became the light we both needed to survive. And we did, together. Now, I have the pleasure of spending my days with him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as he shifted beside me, burying himself deeper into my embrace and holding onto me tighter. I smile, seeing as he opened up his eyes slowly and felt around for me, even if he was still holding me.

"Sannie, what are you doing awake? It's probably fucking late." He said with a groan, tired of my antics as he always talked about. I smiled, already expecting him to react the way he did.

"I'm thinking, baby. Go back to sleep." I whispered back, kissing his forehead and starting to rub circles and random shapes on his back. I felt as his breathing started slowing down once again, only to widen my eyes in surprise when he suddenly straddled me.

I looked up at his face which was illuminated by the moon, giving it the soft glow that added more beauty to his breathtaking figure. Our eyes met, getting lost in one another and being left to swim in the sea within them. The affection and the love made themselves known as our lips crashed and breaths mixed, a state of euphoria that never ended. It was always like the first time, the sparks that flew around us would come back and haunt us in the most beautiful ways.

I pulled back when my lungs started burning, begging for the oxygen they require. He whined, chasing after my lips as I let out an amused chuckle. With another laugh, I plopped down on the bed beside him and wrapped himself around him, caressing his hair and waist slowly.

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around me again, humming a random tune and rocking us back and forth slowly on the bed. I knew exactly what he was doing, which is why I tilted my head up slightly and kissed his collarbone, before looking back down and lacing his free hand with mine, bringing instant warmth to me.

Slowly, I felt my eyes getting drowsy as he kept moving our bodies slowly in synchrony. Before my consciousness was flooded with infinite darkness, I felt myself utter our favorite words.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."