𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇 [𝗇]

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Shivering, he tried wrapping his arms around himself in a failed attempt to make his body a little warmer

Shivering, he tried wrapping his arms around himself in a failed attempt to make his body a little warmer. The wind was harsh against his tan skin, making goosebumps rise in alarm, and making the male feel even worse. He just had to work out before going home, being left behind with two other members, as the others went home exhausted. The comeback date was nearing, and he wanted to be extra perfect. He didn't need it but spent more time in the company's gym nonetheless.

After a little over two hours of exercising, they all received a text in the group chat from the leader who couldn't be bothered with individual warnings. He stated how they were going on the road to overworking themselves and needed to make their way back home. While the two others tried to convince Hongjoong to let them stay a little longer, San received a message from his roommate, asking him if he was going to take long. Knowing how they couldn't sleep well without each other, the oldest decided he wanted to surprise his best friend while going home before he said he was going to. Uttering a warning and a farewell, he started making his way home.

Not long after his dramatic encounter with the cold weather, he arrived into the warm dorms which were merely fifteen minutes walking. Taking his clothes off, he quietly greeted the members sprawled in the couch while munching on some snacks and watching a random movie. He could have cooed when he saw Yeosang wrapped in a blanket as the other members were tight on his side, but remembered he was to surprise someone speciaHe walked further into the house, being wrapped by the unwavering blows of heat he was receiving. Not noticing how Jongho's eyes widened and he lifted his hands as a warning, he twisted the doorknob and walked into the room. There, he saw something that amazed him. Jung Wooyoung, his roommate, his best friend, was laying on his bed while wearing a beautiful pleated skirt with an oversized hoodie who belonged to the older's himself. Fishnets and chains decorated his well-shaped body, bringing him such an alluring vibe that made San's mouth watered. Curves being perfectly shaped by the tight shirt, accentuating his small waist and smooth thighs.

They met eyes, shock overtaking their features, their eyes widened and lips parted in utter confusion. In one split second, everything changed. For San, it was no lie he had always liked his best friend. His beautiful eyes which could change in a matter of seconds, from the devil's rigid stare to an angel's innocent gaze. A body which some people would kill to have, so masculine and yet it had its soft edges. So perfect, but he thought it would remain one-sided, he would manage to hold himself back when the temptation got too hard to handle.

Wooyoung was too shocked to react. He sat there, the movements of his twitching legs bringing the revealing fabric to show even more. The one person he wanted to kept his secret from had found out in such an abrupt and horrible way, what would he think? Someone as precious as San, who he had fallen in love with but didn't want to think of the outcome his confession would bring. Everyone had told him it was mutual, that he didn't need to worry, but he was young, insecure, and in love. Once again, he tried to find some emotion in his roommate's eyes and was beyond shocked to find admiration, love, and raw emotion.

San wasn't disappointed, nor was he mad Wooyoung hadn't told him. If he didn't know, it was for a reason, but he was glad to see another side of the beauty which was his best friend. After swallowing the lump in his throat, again and again, he coughed. That made his roommate flinch in the bed, his leg stopping before starting the action once again. His eyes were shining with uncertainty, uneasiness, nervousness. How could someone still look so gorgeous with shining tears in their eyes? Noticing that he was still standing by the doorway and the members would hear, he closed the door and sat in Wooyoung's bed.

"I'm not mad," San started, he wanted to make sure to be clear on what he felt so Wooyoung would be calmer when they spoke, "There's a reason why you kept this from me, and I hope you're comfortable to tell me sometime. Maybe today, we can open up to each other about everything. I have a lot of things I want to confess."

Petrified, the youngest member who was sitting in San's bed, slowly nodded his head. San continued, "First of all, this is something that could either be amazing or destroy our friendship. It's not easy, but I'm not going to beat around the bush any longer. Jung Wooyoung, I like you. And before you ask, not as a friend way, but as a relationship way."

Tears welled up in the younger's eyes, and they begged to move past and taint his delicate face. San's gaze changed as he saw this, his eyes softened from the nervous place he was in once, and itched to move and white the little pearls before they had the chance to race down. And so he did. Creeping his arm up slowly, as if giving Wooyoung the idea be was going to do it so he could move away, he hesitated before touching the soft skin. He looked down and found his hand, gripping it and giving an encouraging squeeze. Wooyoung, while nervous, he saw the look the other had, pushing him to believe a little more.

"I-I know what you feel," Wooyoung started, he was unsure of what to say, he had a raging feeling of euphoria running through him. "This is a wish come true, since my feelings came to be, I always dreamt of this moment, the outcome wasn't pretty. I'm genuinely so glad that we share the same feelings, but it's not going to be easy. As you see, this is something that you don't know about me, and we have to teach ourselves to be able to communicate for our relationship to know. Uh, is that okay?"

"Of course, we already know a lot about each other since we're best friends, but the little things also matter...I want to know and love all of you. I have the mentality that we are going to become each other's when we learn to trust. Oh, and by the way, you look gorgeous."

Blushing, Wooyoung returned the reassuring squeeze the other had given him not long ago. He couldn't hold it in and started laughing, squeals feeling the entire room and making San melt into a puddle, this was so endearing to him. Not wanting to make it seem like he was mocking the older, he tried making himself stop and nod along in understanding, but he collapsed on the bed as soon as a different type of laugher was in the room. Pulling San on his bed, he hugged him tightly and hoped his touch could make him understand just how much the older meant to him.

They spent the night asking more questions and speaking to each other about their feelings. Soon, they realized there wasn't much they didn't know. For example, San learned that Wooyoung hid the skirts because he loved the older so much and didn't want him to think it was weird. After hearing that, San frowned and assured him of how beautiful he looked, so ethereal. Of course, this brought the rosy shade back to the beauty's eyes who complimented the other a lot in return. It wouldn't be hard to get together, only a few things to learn that were the basics, and they would be ready.

Finding out about the skirts was something that was to push them together, nothing else. It wasn't to become a real issue, but rather another way for San to love his boyfriend. Of course, it was something they could use to their advantage in other fields, as it made them both feel loved and comfortable. With this little push, they would discover the beauty of the unknown with each other. And they would fight, but make up, make mistakes, but fix them. They were indeed...a match made in heaven.

A/N: i wanna write some smut but i'm not good at it so what do we do sjdfh. uh, well this one was longer and i hope it was enjoyable.