𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 [𝗇]

He stared outside of his window, seeing a bird bringing food back her nest

He stared outside of his window, seeing a bird bringing food back her nest. Leaning forward, the mother fed her little ones, chirping at them. A smile was now present on the man's face, nature bringing back memories that never failed to put him in a good mood. It was weird, though, that he was excited for vacations to end. He was going to see someone special to him, someone irreplaceable, and very much loved. Who had broken down his cold demeanour and earned a home in his heart.

Being an idol was beyond tiring. Practicing for hours, performances, new songs, entertaining the fans. And when they got home, they were tired and wanted to sleep. It was something they all signed up for and were grateful they got to fulfil their dreams. But being with them always gave him more energy, seeing his older members, and teasing his youngest, despite him being the second youngest. He was looking to see San, his best friend, his soulmate. He who had the power to boost someone's energy, and excel at all he attempted to do.

It truly was strange, wanting to go back to working for hours, and barely eating and sleeping during promotion weeks. But this person was special enough, way more than special. Choi San was his life's highlight, not that he would ever admit it to him. And now, he was finally going to see him again, laugh at things he did, and fall more and more in love by the talks in the middle of the night, when they couldn't sleep. He wanted to hug him, and cuddle him, see him get jealous by the littlest of things. He missed him.

He was waiting outside, too eager to sit around his house and see his mom patiently pack her things. He wanted to go, and she knew why, which is why she was doing things especially slow. "Mom! Please hurry up!" He whined, stomping his foot on the ground and stretching his words to prove a point. His mom chuckled, and ushered him into the car, quickly speeding off.

Soon enough, they were in front of their dorms. He knew he was the last one to arrive, as all the members were bombarding the group chat with questions as to why he wasn't there. He merely smiled and purposefully left them on read. Kissing his mother on the cheek, he darted off with his backpack and dashed up the stairs. He took out his keys and quietly opened the door, "I'M HOME, BITCHES!"

A chorus of laughter was heard among his friends, all staring nervously at the baby before them. His eyes scanned the room for the person he was yearning to see the most, questioning Seonghwa with his eyes when he saw two people were missing. Mingi and San, gone, and he wasn't even here to receive him. Visually deflating as a thousand scenarios sped in his head, he was soon engulfed in a hug from a person shorter to them, and he smiled. "Joong, did you get shorter?" He asked, seeing the older male smile by the words. The leader missed them all a lot. "Ah, yeah, I did. One of my many talents."

As Wooyoung hugged everyone else, purposefully moving in to kiss Jongho, watching him groan and turn away, laughter filled his ears. Very familiar laughter combined and making a satisfying symphony. He didn't turn around to acknowledge the newcomers, he was salty they took so long even after hearing the shouts from him. In the dorm, they could hear everything, and it was quite traumatizing for some of them. Having heard from fights to even moans.