𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 [𝗇]

Wooyoung sat on the comfortable couch, feet resting on the coffee table before him

Wooyoung sat on the comfortable couch, feet resting on the coffee table before him. A bag of chips sat beside him, his only company in the lonely night. His eyes bore into the TV before him, the colors it displayed morphing together into something unreal. The tears blurring his vision didn't allow him to continue staring blindly to the screen before him, he missed the warmth that was always beside him in the coldest nights and the reassuring whispers in the saddened ones when the moon was deprived of her grace and covered by angry clouds.

He was so submerged in his silent cries that he didn't hear the front door open, the familiar and comforting voice of his boyfriend, and the quick footsteps that chase after him. No, he only came back to earth when Choi San's warm arms wrapped around his body, bringing him back to his home, to his safe spot. He choked back a sob, not wanting to worry his hardworking boyfriend any further. After all, nothing was truly wrong. It was a moment of weakness where he needed his favourite person by his side.

"Baby, baby, what's wrong?" He heard the older's voice ask him, muffled as his face was kissing his grown locks, and his comforting hand was rubbing circles in his back.

"Nothing, I just missed you," Wooyoung responded after some seconds, bathing in the comfort the other gave him, finding no end to the love he had for the older. It had been a long road, getting to the place they were at now, but it wasn't a time to discuss such sad topics. "so so so so so much, how was work?"

"It was tiring and annoying, as always. I missed you so much as well, Woo." He finally pulled away from the hug, sitting down next to his lover and facing the TV, which was now showing a documentary on dinosaurs and how they went extinct. "Did the secretary try flirting with you again? Or did she get the hint you're dating someone from when she caught us making out a couple of days ago in your office?"

San just chuckled at that, amused with the hint of possessiveness that dripped from the younger's voice as he uttered those words. "I think she got the hint, and we can just do it again if she keeps trying." And with a wink, he stood up to pick up his bag where he dropped it in the panic of seeing Wooyoung cry. Taking off his coat, he told his boyfriend he was going to take a quick shower and head down to eat something. Wooyoung just hummed in response and started heating the water for the cheap noodles they would eat for dinner.

San was going to be the CEO for his father's company and was just receiving the lessons, right after he graduated college. He studied business management, while Wooyoung took another course that was longer so he could be his boyfriend's secretary someday. He let his mind wander as the bubbles started to appear in the top of the bowl, and multiply when the water reached the max temperature.

He put the noodles in the boiling water and waited for them to be ready, not aware of the adoring eyes that watched him and the quiet steps that accompanied it. Warm arms wrapped around him yet again, surprising him for the second time in just an hour, not that he was complaining. He just leaned back, knowing that a built chest and abdomen were there to prevent him from falling. His head fell on San's shoulder, and the elder's hands found their home on his small waist. The love radiated from the two, like a little bubble they knew would not pop.

"It's ready, go sit and I'll bring it to you." San just shook his head and smiled, knowing he would never treat Wooyoung as a maid, a couple was teamwork, and they could always do things together. Little gestures were allowed once in a while when the other was truly tired and needed the rest. But on the other nights, they could always help one another. "Let's do it together, you serve them and I bring them to the table."

The younger rolled his eyes, despite the little smile that adorned his beautifully sculpted face. San wasn't any better, they were one of the most gorgeous couples anyone could encounter. Features that entranced anyone. When the job was done, they both sat down and quickly scarfed down their meals. Also washing and drying the dishes together, they went to bed knowing that tomorrow was another day of working hard and missed home, which was with each other.

Cuddled up in the warm bed, bodies entangled together and mouths meeting in sweet expressions of the love they had for one another, they fell asleep with the mentality that nothing could overpower them. The moon shone down on them, the stars as her allies, casting an ethereal glow down on them and blessing them with her elegance.

(y'all i am literally so sorry for taking so long. i got in trouble and my computer was taken away, and well i was unable to write and give you guys something new. this is short and kinda messy but my back hurts so bad and my brain can't give me anything at this time, i hope you like it nonetheless.)