𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 [𝗇]

He sits in the roof at dawn, being swallowed by a hoodie that only brings comfort and serenity, a cup of hot chocolate on his hand and drowning in his thoughts

He sits in the roof at dawn, being swallowed by a hoodie that only brings comfort and serenity, a cup of hot chocolate on his hand and drowning in his thoughts. He gazes up at the stars and wonders how he got so lucky. After all, nothing in his life is something he adores. Music, dance, fans, family, his members, and him.

The male who shines brighter than the moon and sun altogether. Who gives his all in stages and talks to fans with such raw emotion. He who loves in his way, who never fails to make someone smile. An angel that never went back to heaven, as it was his goal to make the earth a better place. But at the same time, he was a devil who could bring hell on earth if someone hurt the people he loved.

In the end, the one thanking the stars in the roof would get company from the one person he was so grateful for. Joining him with a cup of coffee, as it was too hard to sleep without each other. And they would cuddle under the moon, as she shone brighter as her blessing to them, and while in each other's arms, they would thank her once again for bringing them together.

They usually thought it was a trick of fate. Pinkies being connected by a red string which tugged them to find each other. After all, who would have to face as many hardships as the two faced to be with each other? What kind of love is so strong that it defies all odds? None other. Just the thought of the other was enough to bring warm cheeks and sparkling eyes. Just being around each other made their brains shut down and only focus on them, to blur out every other problem and mistake, making it all better. It was truly amazing, if there is a problem the solution is to sit down and fix it. Nothing would bring them apart, that was a given.

And only because it was them.

A/N: short but whatever cause i think it's cute.