Making it better

Sirius and Remus laid on the grass near the lake, holding hands and just enjoying each other's company. It was the first date they had since had gotten together. Jut as Sirius leaned over to kiss Remus' cheek when some 6th year Slytherin boy came over.

"No one wants to see your worthless selfs. Being gay is wrong and why don't you just go do us all a favor and die?" Was all he said before walking away, a proud smirk on his face. Sirius pulled away from Remus and ran off while Remus stood there, angry.

Sirius stood at the top on the Astronomy tower and looked at the ground. Sirius, loud, crazy, funny, was for the first time, feeling worthless. He felt as thought he wasn't good enough so he was gonna do what the boy said. Just before he stepped over the edge, he felt a pair of strong, warm arms pull him back.

"Let me go!" Sirius fought against the person who stopped him. "No! Sirius stop!" Remus yelled, turning so he was face to face with Sirius. "Remus... Please just let me go. I want to do this. I'm nothing. I'm worthless. I'm not good enough." Sirius broke down and cried into Remus' chest. Remus held him close, tears in his own eyes.

"Sirius Black you listen to me. Ignore those idiots. James loves you, your parents love you, and I love you. You're perfect to me! Please don't do this. I'll help you feel better." Remus pulled away and looked into Sirius' grayish eyes.

"I wanna get better Remus. Help me." Sirius whispered and kissed him full on the lips.

**This idea was suggested by KitterKatt

**I hope this is good!