Mothers Day

Sirius Black was sleeping peacefully when he heard a little giggle. He opened his gray eyes, dark with sleep to see his and Remus' 5 year old daughter, Minnie. "Hey love, come give daddy a hug?" He smiled, opening his arms.

Minnie ran and jumped into her daddy's arms. "What are you doing up so early bug?" He asked, walking out of the room, holding her on his hip. "Papa woke me up. Today is a special day!" She giggled, smiling. Sirius was confused but suddenly was in shock when he entered the kitchen.

There stood Remus, Lily, James, baby Harry. But what shocked him most was that his brother, Regulus and his mother stood infront of them. "Sirius, I am sorry for the way I've treated you. I will understand complexly if you don't forgive me, I could never and I will never forgive myself." His mother said, looking down.

After setting Minnie down, Sirius huge his mother close. At first she was shocked but soon hugged her two sons close to here. The others left the room to let the newly reunite family have some space. "Mum, what you've done to me, I will never forget but I forgive you. You're the only mum I have, I want to spent whatever time you have left with out." Sirius said, kissing his mothers cheek.

*** Short I know but I want to say, cherish your mother... I wish my mom was still here... Happy Mothers Day***